Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations for the preselected!

+18
Simon
xano213
Alexe
alira
epsofun
gany
Dries
mag-da
sono25
Katia
Jeannek
fank
krista
SisBliss
VeK
Eva
geewiz
Aneena
22 posters
Go down
ciprianb

Congratulations for the preselected! - Page 3 Empty Re: Congratulations for the preselected!

Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:53 pm
SisBliss wrote:@ciprianb: http://ec.europa.eu/staffdir/plsql/gsys_tel.display_search?pLang=EN
Here you have the directory and you can search by name, by DG etc... You also have their phone numbers there.

E mailin: Name.surname@ec.europa.eu

I have already used that service. But I still get only the initial and last name of the persons I want to e-mail. Do they have e-mails with initial+last name or do I still have to find out their first name?

Thank you
SisBliss

Congratulations for the preselected! - Page 3 Empty Re: Congratulations for the preselected!

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:08 pm
ciprianb wrote:
SisBliss wrote:@ciprianb: http://ec.europa.eu/staffdir/plsql/gsys_tel.display_search?pLang=EN
Here you have the directory and you can search by name, by DG etc... You also have their phone numbers there.

E mailin: Name.surname@ec.europa.eu

I have already used that service. But I still get only the initial and last name of the persons I want to e-mail. Do they have e-mails with initial+last name or do I still have to find out their first name?

Thank you

try to find the full name. I don t think there's r.jones@
As someone said GOOGLE might help Smile Or if they are HoU, look on the DG website, like organisation chart etc
kattie

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:42 pm
use google! I just tried the right combination of words and it worked after a couple of attempts. like r. jones, Unit xy..

Otherwise no news sofar. Just this morning some secret number called and unfortunately I didnt hear it. I never get any calls with private numbers.. so maybe.. I hope they call again.

Fingers crossed!
Theresia

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:46 pm
SisBliss: [/Otherwise - two refusal after e-mailing, the units have already selected other pple. Good luck, fingers crossed for all]

May I ask which DG:s you got the refusals from?
gany

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:38 pm
Hi guys,
has anyone applied for RTD and has an answer from them?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum