Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TanzVerbot

Start Dates - Flexiblity? Empty Start Dates - Flexiblity?

Thu May 18, 2017 12:26 pm
Hi all,

Firstly, best of luck to all of those who are awaiting pre-selection. They must shortly be finished evaluating our supporting documentation.

Anyway, that is not the topic of this thread. I was wondering if anyone had any insight into whether there is any flexibility with start dates, should one be pre-selection and ultimately secure a traineeship?

I happen to have exams the first two weeks of October. At the time of application, I was not aware of this overlap and could not have been.

I am perhaps putting the cart ahead of the horse - I may well not be pre-selected or secure a traineeship - but I was wondering if it would be possible to start a couple of weeks late or to take the vacation days at the very beginning.

Has anyone any thoughts/ever heard anything from friends or previous trainees? I know there is likely a fixed date for orientation/induction. However, as you can understand, I am hoping exceptions can be made.

If not, I should probably withdraw my application so as not to (potentially) deprive another of this opportunity.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Best,
TV
ansich

Start Dates - Flexiblity? Empty Re: Start Dates - Flexiblity?

Thu May 18, 2017 2:50 pm
Check the 5.1.1. and other sections in the Rules governing the official traineeship for possible exceptions or any other formal info that you need with regards to the recruitment procedure.
TanzVerbot

Thu May 18, 2017 3:40 pm
Ah, thank you. You have resolved my query.

If I do indeed have the chance to cross this bridge, I'll update the thread with just what constitutes "exceptional and duly justified cases".
ansich

Thu May 18, 2017 8:19 pm
Best of luck (to all of us Smile)!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum