Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
perhapsperhapsperhaps

"exact dates"?? Empty "exact dates"??

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:18 pm
hi everyone,

i made it past the pre-selection phase and am worried about the next round. i didn't manage to gather everything before the application and put in dates for things to the best of my knowledge. i've gotten all the necessary papers together but the dates listed on some of my proof varies (give or take a day or three) from what is listed in the application. for instance, in one set of dates, i indicated the time i actually lived in a country and did not include the time when i was commuting between the two but the dates on my proof list the official dates of my program, which was much longer. in another instance, i listed dates that were off by a day or two because there was a delay in when i first started and when it became official. everything else is correct but the dates aren't exactly the same and i don't know how strict they are in their interpretation of "exact dates". anyone have a similar issue or knows just how strict they are?
masraci

"exact dates"?? Empty Re: "exact dates"??

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:08 am
im interested. i have a similar problem...
annabusdra

Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:34 pm
Hello,
I don't have a clear answer from that, but I'm in your same situation.
The only thing they're really strict on I think are the date in which you got your degrees and language certification (it was underlined in the selection to be precise with your graduation date).
Besides that, I don't think they'll be that strict.
lucas1

Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:15 am
I think I have a problem Sad I passed all the exams at my Uni at the end of September, so officially ending the studies, but as I was graduating in absentia, they sent me my degree by post... At the time when I was uploading my application to the EC, I still had not obtained my official degree by post, so I put the end of September as a graduation date. But then the diploma arrived and the date is November! So I am off by two months Sad I am definitely out, right?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum