Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Okezie

EESC Application Empty EESC Application

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:54 pm
Very Happy Hello guys! Hope your doing great... Let's start sharing our app.experience
Macaviity

EESC Application Empty Re: EESC Application

Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:46 pm
I just got the pre-selected awaiting documents e-mail! This is my first time applying to the EESC, so I am not sure what the process looks like. There is no lobbying for this one right? Good luck everyone!
FJ90

Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:03 pm
Hello,

I have also been pre-selected. I am trying to upload my documents, but when I click on "add another document" it appears an error and I cannot upload anything.

I would like to know if someone has the same problem as me.

Thanks
Macaviity

Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:30 pm
I didn't have that problem. Did it work now? I uploaded all of it and just received a confirmation that my application has been edited. Hopefully the status will change soon.
FJ90

Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:48 pm
I have just uploaded all the required documents properly. The other day I could not do it due to a problem with my computer which has been solved.

Nita89

Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:11 pm
Hi guys,
I applied both for CoR and Eesc as well. Can I ask you when did you receive the e-mails saying "application valid". I received them on the 7th October (CoR) and the 11th October (eesc), but unfortunatelly I didn't received any preselection notification yet.
Anna_Nerie

Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:59 am
Macaviity wrote:I just got the pre-selected awaiting documents e-mail! This is my first time applying to the EESC, so I am not sure what the process looks like. There is no lobbying for this one right? Good luck everyone!

Wow! Congratulations!

I have yet to receive any pre-selection emails. Is it safe to assume that pre-selection period has ended? Compared to the previous years, this year the e-mails went out much faster Smile
vespa86

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:27 am
Hi guys,

I got pre-selected and uploaded my documents in time. I also got a confirmation email that my data had been modified. I checked my account today and the documents no longer appear in the application form, is that normal? I know the deadline to upload the files was yesterday so I'm starting to get worried that some technical error messed the whole thing up...
vespa86

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:40 am
Anna_Nerie wrote:
Macaviity wrote:I just got the pre-selected awaiting documents e-mail! This is my first time applying to the EESC, so I am not sure what the process looks like. There is no lobbying for this one right? Good luck everyone!

Wow! Congratulations!

I have yet to receive any pre-selection emails. Is it safe to assume that pre-selection period has ended? Compared to the previous years, this year the e-mails went out much faster Smile

Hi Anna_Nerie,

I haven't heard from CoR yet so I don't know if the pre-selection period has ended (although I think it has...). For EESC, the deadline to upload documents was yesterday, so pretty sure that they are done with pre-selection :/
NinaM

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:14 pm
vespa86 wrote:Hi guys,

I got pre-selected and uploaded my documents in time. I also got a confirmation email that my data had been modified. I checked my account today and the documents no longer appear in the application form, is that normal? I know the deadline to upload the files was yesterday so I'm starting to get worried that some technical error messed the whole thing up...
Hey, I uploaded all required documents as well, and cannot see them in my application just like you. I think you should not worry about it because it is probably their standard procedure.
Good luck! Very Happy
vespa86

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:41 pm
NinaM wrote:
vespa86 wrote:Hi guys,

Hey, I uploaded all required documents as well, and cannot see them in my  application just like you. I think you should not worry about it because it is probably their standard procedure.
Good luck! Very Happy

Thank you, yeah I emailed them and they said it's normal. Good luck to you as well! Wink
c_l

Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:20 pm
Hi! When do you think we, those who have already uploaded the docs, are going to know whether we are selected or not?
vespa86

Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:24 pm
c_l wrote:Hi! When do you think we, those who have already uploaded the docs, are going to know whether we are selected or not?

so last year they informed those selected at the beginning of december
NinaM

Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:41 pm
I have just received e-mail confirming my eligibility.Very Happy But still waiting for the final decision. Anyone else got the same?
c_l

Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:10 am
Me too. When did you upload your documents?
jserv

Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:41 pm
It seems like a number of you have got through, congratulations. Is there any way I can read some successful applications?

Also, my status is currently 'not selected'. I am hoping this means that my application hasn't been looked at yet, as I've not received any e-mails since submitting it.
NinaM

Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:35 pm
This waiting is so exhausting! pale I thought on Friday they will finally announce the results, but nothing so far....
jserv

Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:54 pm
NinaM wrote:This waiting is so exhausting! pale I thought on Friday they will finally announce the results, but nothing so far....

Agreed, Nina. Going by the posts here and the dates from last year, it should really be next week that we hear something.

Just curious, but what does your application say under 'status'?
NinaM

Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:01 pm
it says pre-selected eligibility check confirmed
jserv

Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:13 pm
Thank you. Congratulations and good luck for the next stage.

It looks like I've missed out on a placement this time around, as I'm "Not Selected". I hope I at least get an e-mail notification confirming that status. It would also be great to get some feedback, but I know they get thousands of applications.
vespa86

Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:51 am
NinaM wrote:This waiting is so exhausting! pale I thought on Friday they will finally announce the results, but nothing so far....

they sent the offers on Friday, at least I got mine. maybe they don't send out the offers all at once, but I don't know what the procedure usually looks like..
akis

Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:38 pm
Hey guys,

I was also sent the offer letter Friday afternoon. Let's hope they keep coming. Well done vespa86!
NinaM

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:36 pm
It confuses me that my status is still Pre-selected - eligibility check confirmed! It should be either selected, on the reserve list or not selected.
Congratulations to all of you who got the offer.
Macaviity

Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:58 pm
I also got my selection e-mail on Friday afternoon. What departments were you all placed in?

For everyone who is still waiting, good luck! I hope you guys hear soon.
NinaM

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:34 pm
Still pre-selected. I emailed the office asking for the clarification this morning, but they haven`t replied yet. Does anyone have a similar problem? I feel so annoyed right now Sad
Hali

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:00 pm
Same here, still pre-selected. It s quite annoying indeed, do you think we still can expect an offer?

Just a question for those who succeeded: did you send your application to the units that offered you a traineeship ? And congrats Smile
NinaM

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:05 pm
Dunno, I hope there is still a chance but I just want them to reply Smile so that I know finally
Hali

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:09 pm
Finger crossed Smile Lemme know if you have any news from your email plz. I ll try to call them tmrw as well, let's see!
Macaviity

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:29 pm
I got selected for a unit that I think was my second choice.
vespa86

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:43 pm
Macaviity wrote:I got selected for a unit that I think was my second choice.

same here! congratulations to everyone who got accepted Smile Fingers crossed for the rest, hopefully the situation will be clear for everyone soon...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum