Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
slovy

EESC Traineeship October 2010 Empty EESC Traineeship October 2010

Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:33 pm
Has anyone applied for EESC traineeship starting in Oct. 2010?
JD

EESC Traineeship October 2010 Empty Re: EESC Traineeship October 2010

Fri May 21, 2010 8:19 am
I have Smile

Indeed, it could also be Monday! Even later..
lulu345

Wed May 26, 2010 3:25 pm
I have... any news? My status has not changed at all...just 'registered'.... anyone has "egalible'??
alice

Thu May 27, 2010 11:03 am
my status has been changed to eligible long time ago. however, nothing else happened ever since.

barbarel

EESC Traineeship October 2010 Empty Status: Application registered – eligible application

Mon May 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Hey guys,

how do you check your status?

thanks a lot

good luck to everyone
marco

EESC Traineeship October 2010 Empty this is incredible

Mon May 31, 2010 9:00 pm
Hey guys!
I am writing here since a weird thing has happened.
The last year I was preselected in may and an intership was offered me in july, which I have refused since I was already doing one at the ILO.
Then I reapplied again and guess what...I was not even preselected!How that is possible???
I mean, I have also wider experience after an year.
I was guessing if I did some mistakes, or if, as an italian, we reached our quota limit.
Any idea?
I already wrote them an email.
karlson

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:35 pm
hey guys, i have applied for the EESC traineeship, too. My status is "Application registered – eligible application". does anyone know when the second stage of selection usually starts?
Linda84

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:36 pm
I only have "application registered". I also applied for the CoR, and there my application is registered AND eligible... this is confusing.

Karlson: according to their website, the target for preselection was the end of May, so hopefully it should be any day now.
Drioz

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:06 pm
I also applied for COR and EESC and I have "application registered - Eligible application" for both of them. It changed to eligible weeks ago and nothing else since. I really hope to know something soon, at least I can start making some plans for next year.

However, I read somewhere that status change only if you get through a step in the selection process, otherwise it stays still until it changes to rejected or refused when the final selection concludes. It is possible that if the status hasn't change to eligible, it means for some reason it is not, but I might be wrong as well.

I think the best is to let each other know as soon as we get any information from the Committees and hope for the best.
karlson

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:51 pm
guys, thank you for the replies. Lets keep in touch in case if there is any news .
applicant1

Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:33 pm
hi everyone! i also applied for the eesc traineeship. my status is - eligible application. but it's been like this for more than a month.do you think we are still in? it's June 4th already.
zcl

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:06 am
I received an email yesterday saying I have been pre-selected and asking for me to send them evidence of all statements made in my application. My online status still reads 'eligible application'...best of luck to everyone.
Drioz

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:19 pm
I haven't received any email yet, so I suppose I have not been preselected. I find it unprofessional, though, not to inform applicants who have passed it. It wouldn't be so difficult to send a standardized email to all of them, at least to allow them make different plans for September.

Did you received an email from the EESC or CoR? I still have eligible application on both websites and I am also waiting for an answer from the Parliament, even though I think I will start apply to other positions for September.
Aneena
Aneena

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:13 pm
It was the same last year - my status online was changed 2 months after the email was sent to the preselected people. I guess you should assume you were not picked if you haven't received anything by now.
NOK

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 pm
Well, this is so wrong. My status was also "eligible" way after the deadline - and around the middle of the month I received an e-mail informing about my pre-selection, and later the actual offer followed. So do not give up your hope! They should probably let you know this or next week, you'll see.
Aneena
Aneena

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:24 pm
Good for you. My status read "eligible" until mid-summer when I already had an internship with the Commission and then very late it was changed, however I didn't care much since I already had the traineeship placement. I think they should communicate better with the candidates, since this waiting was very very annoying.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum