Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tatonka1987

change phone number Empty change phone number

Fri May 09, 2014 11:35 am
Hey everbody,

I just recognized that I stated my german mobile phone number in the application as I thought I would be back in Germany by the time the interviews will take place. But now I am still in Sweden until mid-June and need to change my mobile phone number. Is that possible or do I need to contact the units by lobbying and then tell them my current phone number?

Thank you!
NicBed

change phone number Empty Re: change phone number

Fri May 09, 2014 12:14 pm
I don't think the change of phone number will be a quick thing, you better put your german sim into your phone now, even if you are in sweden, because the calls will happen this week..
Tatonka1987

Fri May 09, 2014 12:18 pm
Oh oh...That is actually not possible as my german number is not active at the moment (the contract is frozen until mid-June)
I contacted the traineeship office and asked them to change it, hopefully that will happen soon.

Are you sure that the calls all happened this week?
Molina

Fri May 09, 2014 1:41 pm
I was in the same situation and they changed my number within 1 day. But maybe its different in case of translation candidates since they don't call us as soon as they do it with preselected administrative trainees.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum