Go down
avatar
rzvr
Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-11-02

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty EC Traineeship March 2018

on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:03 pm
Hi everyone!

Any news from the March 2018 session?
Following the last year's feedbacks, the preselected should be notified this week or the next one.
Personally, I got nothing yet...
avatar
andreeamaria
Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-11-02

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:36 pm
rzvr wrote:Hi everyone!

Any news from the March 2018 session?
Following the last year's feedbacks, the preselected should be notified this week or the next one.
Personally, I got nothing yet...

Same here Sad
avatar
gerda666
Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-11-03

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:47 pm
Hey,

I am also anticipating the outcome of the pre-selection but nothing yet. Is this your first application?This is my first attempt and unfortunately, I realized that I should have read the posts in this forum BEFORE I applied for the traineeship. I feel I have a lot of weak points in my application. Sad
avatar
dilyanai
Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-07-31

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:54 am
Hi guys,
I am also waiting for an answer, that is why I wrote to the traineeship's office. Here is the answer:

Dear candidate,

We have started the selection procedure. If you are pre-selected you will be contacted by e-mail before the end of the year. Not selected candidates will receive a message by e-mail in January.



So if anyone receives an answer let us know Smile
avatar
jddcorte
Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-11-06

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:59 pm
Hey all!

I am also waiting for an answer.

Which DG's are you aiming for?
avatar
Kristina M.
Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-11-07

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:58 pm
Hi guys,

I've noticed that the pre-selection results were released on the second Monday of November past two years... so let's see whether they will keep similar pattern this year Smile

Good luck to all of you!
avatar
jddcorte
Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-11-06

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:12 pm
Kristina M. wrote:Hi guys,

I've noticed that the pre-selection results were released on the second Monday of November past two years... so let's see whether they will keep similar pattern this year Smile

Good luck to all of you!

I thought they released the pre-selection results on 7th of November last year, which is the first Monday of the month?
avatar
Kristina M.
Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-11-07

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:41 pm
@jddcorte - You are right. I've misread the dates of last year conversations... Let's hope for a fast (and positive) response...
avatar
5kova
Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-06-13

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:09 pm
Hi everyone!

I am also waiting for some news, still nothing yet. This is my first attempt and my first choice is DG TAXUD, what about you?

Kristina M., my name is also Kristina, where are you from? Smile
avatar
jddcorte
Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-11-06

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:29 pm
My first choice is the EEAS!
avatar
andreeamaria
Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-11-02

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:30 pm
jddcorte wrote:My first choice is the EEAS!

same here!
avatar
gerda666
Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-11-03

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:40 pm
andreeamaria wrote:
jddcorte wrote:My first choice is the EEAS!

same here!

DG COMP is mine.
avatar
jddcorte
Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-11-06

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:45 pm
andreeamaria wrote:
jddcorte wrote:My first choice is the EEAS!

same here!

Where are you from @andreeamaria? And what's your background? Fingers crossed for our application, which unit within the EEAS attracts your interest?
avatar
andreeamaria
Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-11-02

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:48 pm
jddcorte wrote:
andreeamaria wrote:
jddcorte wrote:My first choice is the EEAS!

same here!

Where are you from @andreeamaria? And what's your background? Fingers crossed for our application, which unit within the EEAS attracts your interest?

Romania, what about you?
I'm a recent grad. in IR.
avatar
jddcorte
Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-11-06

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:28 pm
andreeamaria wrote:
jddcorte wrote:
andreeamaria wrote:
jddcorte wrote:My first choice is the EEAS!

same here!

Where are you from @andreeamaria? And what's your background? Fingers crossed for our application, which unit within the EEAS attracts your interest?

Romania, what about you?
I'm a recent grad. in IR.

Belgium! I have studied a Masters in Law, Masters in Management and currently undertaking a Masters in International Relations. I'd like to work in a unit that focuses on Latin America as I also speak Spanish.
avatar
andreeamaria
Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-11-02

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:30 pm
jddcorte wrote:
andreeamaria wrote:
jddcorte wrote:
andreeamaria wrote:
jddcorte wrote:My first choice is the EEAS!

same here!

Where are you from @andreeamaria? And what's your background? Fingers crossed for our application, which unit within the EEAS attracts your interest?

Romania, what about you?
I'm a recent grad. in IR.

Belgium! I have studied a Masters in Law, Masters in Management and currently undertaking a Masters in International Relations. I'd like to work in a unit that focuses on Latin America as I also speak Spanish.

Sounds cool, we're not in competition nationally speaking Very Happy
avatar
5kova
Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-06-13

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:06 am
I am from Bulgaria, very close to you @andreeamaria
@jddcorte Where in Belgium are you from?
avatar
jddcorte
Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-11-06

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:35 am
5kova wrote:I am from Bulgaria, very close to you @andreeamaria
@jddcorte Where in Belgium are you from?

I am from Flanders, living between Ghent and Antwerp.

What's your background 5kova?
avatar
5kova
Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-06-13

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:48 am
jddcorte wrote:
5kova wrote:I am from Bulgaria, very close to you @andreeamaria
@jddcorte Where in Belgium are you from?

I am from Flanders, living between Ghent and Antwerp.

What's your background 5kova?

I was in Belgium in May this year, I also visited Antwerp for a day trip and I liked it very much despite the cold weather.

My name is Kristina Smile I recently have received my Master's degree in International Economic Relations and I am working at the State Administration.
By the way, you have an impressive academical background!
avatar
jddcorte
Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-11-06

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:56 am
5kova wrote:
jddcorte wrote:
5kova wrote:I am from Bulgaria, very close to you @andreeamaria
@jddcorte Where in Belgium are you from?

I am from Flanders, living between Ghent and Antwerp.

What's your background 5kova?

I was in Belgium in May this year, I also visited Antwerp for a day trip and I liked it very much despite the cold weather.

My name is Kristina Smile I recently have received my Master's degree in International Economic Relations and I am working at the State Administration.
By the way, you have an impressive academical background!

Hey Kristina, nice to meet you. How do you like working at the State Administration, is it interesting? I am in Antwerp right now :-)!

Thanks for your compliment, my academic background just shows how indecisive I have been on a career though!
avatar
5kova
Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-06-13

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:31 am
jddcorte wrote:
5kova wrote:
jddcorte wrote:
5kova wrote:I am from Bulgaria, very close to you @andreeamaria
@jddcorte Where in Belgium are you from?

I am from Flanders, living between Ghent and Antwerp.

What's your background 5kova?

I was in Belgium in May this year, I also visited Antwerp for a day trip and I liked it very much despite the cold weather.

My name is Kristina Smile I recently have received my Master's degree in International Economic Relations and I am working at the State Administration.
By the way, you have an impressive academical background!

Hey Kristina, nice to meet you. How do you like working at the State Administration, is it interesting? I am in Antwerp right now :-)!

Thanks for your compliment, my academic background just shows how indecisive I have been on a career though!


oh really, is it sunny in Antwerp now?
Well, don't worry, my Bachelor's degree is in Bulgarian Philology, so I am not very decisive either. What's your name?

avatar
jddcorte
Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-11-06

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:33 am
5kova wrote:
jddcorte wrote:
5kova wrote:
jddcorte wrote:
5kova wrote:I am from Bulgaria, very close to you @andreeamaria
@jddcorte Where in Belgium are you from?

I am from Flanders, living between Ghent and Antwerp.

What's your background 5kova?

I was in Belgium in May this year, I also visited Antwerp for a day trip and I liked it very much despite the cold weather.

My name is Kristina Smile I recently have received my Master's degree in International Economic Relations and I am working at the State Administration.
By the way, you have an impressive academical background!

Hey Kristina, nice to meet you. How do you like working at the State Administration, is it interesting? I am in Antwerp right now :-)!

Thanks for your compliment, my academic background just shows how indecisive I have been on a career though!


oh really, is it sunny in Antwerp now?
Well, don't worry, my Bachelor's degree is in Bulgarian Philology, so I am not very decisive either. What's your name?


Sunny, but cold! Bulgarian Philology, that is something I don't know anything about. My name is Jan! I wanted to send you a private message here to talk a bit further, but it doesn't seem possible on this forum?
avatar
Inferio
Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-11-08

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:27 pm
jddcorte wrote:
5kova wrote:
jddcorte wrote:
5kova wrote:
jddcorte wrote:
5kova wrote:I am from Bulgaria, very close to you @andreeamaria
@jddcorte Where in Belgium are you from?

I am from Flanders, living between Ghent and Antwerp.

What's your background 5kova?

I was in Belgium in May this year, I also visited Antwerp for a day trip and I liked it very much despite the cold weather.

My name is Kristina Smile I recently have received my Master's degree in International Economic Relations and I am working at the State Administration.
By the way, you have an impressive academical background!

Hey Kristina, nice to meet you. How do you like working at the State Administration, is it interesting? I am in Antwerp right now :-)!

Thanks for your compliment, my academic background just shows how indecisive I have been on a career though!


oh really, is it sunny in Antwerp now?
Well, don't worry, my Bachelor's degree is in Bulgarian Philology, so I am not very decisive either. What's your name?


Sunny, but cold! Bulgarian Philology, that is something I don't know anything about. My name is Jan! I wanted to send you a private message here to talk a bit further, but it doesn't seem possible on this forum?

There is a PM button below each post.
avatar
ds19
Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-11-13

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:48 am
Hello, did you get any emails?
avatar
Sante
Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-11-07

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:03 pm
Nothing yet
avatar
rzvr
Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-11-02

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:04 pm
Nothing here...
avatar
5kova
Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-06-13

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:14 pm
No, nothing Sad
avatar
jddcorte
Posts : 29
Join date : 2017-11-06

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:20 pm
Nothing yet!
avatar
ds19
Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-11-13

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:38 pm
Do you think they have started sending emails to the preselected candidates, because in the topic for the last year's March traineeship period applicants say that they had their submission messages doubled, without any other notification, which probably means we are not preselected?
PS : Mine is also doubled, and I am inclined to think that we should have received those emails last week, if we were preselected,according to the last year's information.
(Also, some of the preselected ones from the last year, are saying that they had further notification to check their emails with the doubled submission message)
avatar
Sante
Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-11-07

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:41 pm
What do you mean by doubled? Well noone from us has been sent any emails, so no, don't think they have started sending
Sponsored content

EC Traineeship March 2018 Empty Re: EC Traineeship March 2018

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum