Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NadiaCho

EC Traineeship application not yet open? Empty EC Traineeship application not yet open?

Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:00 pm
Dear all,
Applications for the Stage program have not yet opened, have you heard when the system will open?
Thanks

luciaS95 likes this post

ml12

EC Traineeship application not yet open? Empty Re: EC Traineeship application not yet open?

Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:56 am
Well, July is over and they didn't opened the applications. I think it is cancelled at this point.
luciaS95

EC Traineeship application not yet open? Empty Re: EC Traineeship application not yet open?

Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:11 am
I don't think they just cancelled a whole session.

Probably they don't know what to do with the October session. They offered March trainees to come back in October assuming everything will go back to normal and they will be able to go to the office, travel etc. But things are not getting better. So I think they just don't know what to do because if they don't offer a second contract to March trainees they risk having very few trainees in October. I believe this is why the selection process is still ongoing. Sooo I guess they're just postponing the March 2021 selection until they've decided what to do with the October 2020 candidates.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum