Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
herrnilsson

Do the traineeship office take nationality into account? Empty Do the traineeship office take nationality into account?

Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:53 pm
Hi guys!

I suppose they want a good mix of nationalities so do the traineeship office take nationality into account? Or are they "blindly" looking at merits?

Also, just out of curiosity, why are there so many Italian applicants every year? Is the trainee program more well-known there or what?

Good luck to all of you!!
Maris

Do the traineeship office take nationality into account? Empty Re: Do the traineeship office take nationality into account?

Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:40 pm
herrnilsson wrote:Hi guys!

I suppose they want a good mix of nationalities so do the traineeship office take nationality into account? Or are they "blindly" looking at merits?

Also, just out of curiosity, why are there so many Italian applicants every year? Is the trainee program more well-known there or what?

Good luck to all of you!!

I think there is a number of trainees from each country that makes it in to the Blue Book. I guess from there they pick on the basis of merit but I am not sure how that works
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum