Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
masraci

How many days/months to know if we've been preselected? Empty How many days/months to know if we've been preselected?

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:14 pm
Smile Just to have an idea
HearSay

How many days/months to know if we've been preselected? Empty Re: How many days/months to know if we've been preselected?

Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:10 pm
Judging from previous sessions, I'd say we'll hear something by end of November, but keep in mind that each session may have different timing.
A.CarolinaLopes

How many days/months to know if we've been preselected? Empty Re: How many days/months to know if we've been preselected?

Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:32 pm
Does anyone know if we get any kind of notification even if we are not selected?
AnasAudeh

Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:59 pm
I think such long delay in their response, makes us forget that we have applied in the first place. They should give us any initial notification before late of November, so to keep up EC in our mind.
ms.agnieszka.smi

Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:02 pm
I have asked. We will be informed about eligibility check/ inclusion in the Blue Book at the beginning of December
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum