Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
laura

Documents to send with the application Empty Documents to send with the application

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:45 am
Hi again,

I'm applying for the Oct 2010 and now that I have almost completed my application, I noticed there's a lot of documents to send.

- printed application - ok
- copy of passport - ok
- diplomas - ok

BUT: What's the
- "Work experience declared: proof of all work experiences within EU institutions and bodies" --> Well I've no experience on this so I guess it doesn't concern me...??
- "Proof of language knowledge declared" --> What kind of proof I need to send? Isn't the university diplomas and transcripts enough? Or do you all have some official test results in requested languages?

And since my documents are written in one of the EU official languages I can just copy them and there's no need yet for translation?
jess180

Documents to send with the application Empty Re: Documents to send with the application

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:53 am
Hi again Laura!

That's right - you don't need to include anything if you haven't done any work experience. It's actually a good thing you don't have any work ex as they ask you that to double check that you haven't done 6 weeks or more with another EU institution - if you have then you're ineligible. I didn't realise this at first (wasn't reading properly/having a slow day!). Seemed a bit odd at first to leave work ex completely blank - like applying for a job and deliberately leaving out your past employment!

My proof of language was a copy of my A-Level results certificate, so yes if you did languages at uni a copy of your diploma will be enough. And no need for a translation if it's written in English. Hope this helps!
laura

Documents to send with the application Empty Re: Documents to send with the application

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:57 am
Thanks a lot, jess180!

This forum is really helpful!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum