Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CarolinaReimão

where to send application (what's the postal address)?? Empty where to send application (what's the postal address)??

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:13 pm
Hi,

I wanted to know the postal address where we have to send the application and everything else...I can't find it anywhere!! Does anyone know it??

Already contacted by e-mail the Traineeships Office but they are not responding... Crying or Very sad

Please help me!!!
mihaik

where to send application (what's the postal address)?? Empty Re: where to send application (what's the postal address)??

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:29 pm
You'll find the address on the final version of your application form, after you submit everything.
CarolinaReimão

where to send application (what's the postal address)?? Empty Re: where to send application (what's the postal address)??

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm
Thanks!!
I thought it would be something like that, but then I read this conversation below and I got worried...

Mara wrote:Hi to everyone!!!
I have the same question of Jimmy.86!I've already send my on-line application form , but I didn't recive any address to send my application by e-mail!I've already written tto the traineeship office but none reply me!!!someone can help me???????????I've searched everywhere for the address!!!!! thank you:)

Jimmy.86 wrote:Hey Mara, you don't have to send your app by email I think. You submit the online form, print it out and send it by post, dated and signed.

Mara wrote:Yes, for first I submitted the online form and now I need to send it by post,but where?????Which is the address???

Jimmy.86 wrote:I don't know, I didn't get that far wirh my application Razz I thought I'll get th address after submitting the online form :/. In this case it seems I will need this piece of info, too Smile
mihaik

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:19 pm
I don't know, maybe they looked for it somewhere else. It's on the very last page of the .pdf file containing your final application (in my case it was page 5/5).

There might be different addresses depending on the language/work area, so it's probably no use to post the one I got.
CarolinaReimão

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:54 pm
Thanks!! You were right! I was worrying for nothing Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum