Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
blueberry

attachment of diplomas and certificates in the application form Empty attachment of diplomas and certificates in the application form

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:25 pm
Hallo, everyone! Could you please help me with the following question? I cannot exactly find where in the application form i attach diplomas and other scanned documents, i just can't find the place?

Excuse me if somebody else has already posted such kind of question.

Thank you in advance and good luck everybody! Smile
haole87

attachment of diplomas and certificates in the application form Empty Re: attachment of diplomas and certificates in the application form

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:36 pm
You don+t need to attach anything in this step.
blueberry

attachment of diplomas and certificates in the application form Empty Re: attachment of diplomas and certificates in the application form

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:44 pm
yes, but how about this:

"Is it necessary to provide the Europass Diploma Supplement or the University Transcripts?
- Yes. This document allows us to assess your academic curriculum.

I copied it from FAQ FOR APPLYING TRAINEES

Prior to this i had another question about Erasmus and i asked the Traineeship office and the last sentence of their answer was:

"All diplomas, courses, studies abroad declared in the application etc. need to be proved with certificates, declarations, etc."

And my question is how do i prove them? I know that at this stage i don't have to send them by post as paper documents, but i suppose we have to scan and send them as attachments somewhere in the application form?

What do you think?
Martina_

Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:02 pm
Hey Blueberry, you do not have to send anything at this stage. Only if you get pre-selected you will have to send copies of your diplomas, work-experience etc. Good luck!
pinhead

Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:06 pm
blueberry wrote:yes, but how about this:

"Is it necessary to provide the Europass Diploma Supplement or the University Transcripts?
- Yes. This document allows us to assess your academic curriculum.

I copied it from FAQ FOR APPLYING TRAINEES

Prior to this i had another question about Erasmus and i asked the Traineeship office and the last sentence of their answer was:

"All diplomas, courses, studies abroad declared in the application etc. need to be proved with certificates, declarations, etc."

And my question is how do i prove them? I know that at this stage i don't have to send them by post as paper documents, but i suppose we have to scan and send them as attachments somewhere in the application form?

What do you think?

It is obvious that you read the instructions very fast and paid very little attention. However, you considered it worthy of other people's time to post useless questions.

Why didn't you proceed to START completing the application? Then you would find out the answer yourself, very easily and in a few seconds.

Don't you think that, if you were required to scan documents at this stage, there would not be some instructions in the FAQ? The extract referring to Europass is part of the CONDITIONS FOR APPLYING, not the ONLINE FORM, in the first place!

Pay attention instead of googling to find the answers, writing lengthy and stupid questions and then waiting for the answers because this is a very difficult and complicated procedure...NOT!!! What a waste of time!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum