Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here for EEAS?

+13
Ksenia_M
lucia_roman
delta86
Danisha
Elanor
jamesob
DanRan
haaryboo
travisfull
andradaiulia
cand
maltina
Smilyfunny
17 posters
Go down
Danisha

Anyone here for EEAS? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone here for EEAS?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:49 pm
Any developments today for anyone?
ARC86

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:56 pm
Danisha wrote:Any developments today for anyone?

Unfortunately not for me, I wonder if all the Units in EEAS have the same deadline for the selection, as apparently, some of them are already chosing their trainees.
travisfull

Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:53 pm
Hi guys,

any news from EEAS? I really can't understand the selection procedure. it is still quite "mysterious"
Smile
Danisha

Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:58 pm
travisfull wrote:Hi guys,

any news from EEAS? I really can't understand the selection procedure. it is still quite "mysterious"
Smile

Didn't you get an offer already? Or am I mistaken?
AR

Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Do they usually call to do interviews or just skim the blue book  Crying or Very sad these mysterious selection process has started to get on my nerves already ...
Smilyfunny

Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:25 pm
I haven't heard of anything either Sad
Danisha

Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:27 pm
AR wrote:Do they usually call to do interviews or just skim the blue book  Crying or Very sad these mysterious selection process has started to get on my nerves already ...

I think that depends on your profile. If you have a profile that is a match with the unit's work then I think they are less inclined to interview.

I've heard that generally the interviews are to test your language skills are adequate and your motivation, so perhaps if you've got that covered through studies abroad or something similar and wrote a good motivation then they'd be even less inclined to interview... Though I'm not sure if that goes for the EEAS.
travisfull

Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:34 pm
Danisha wrote:

Smile

No offer for me. A friend of mine has received a call from the EEAS, but not an official offer of course.
However, I can't really understand why they should wait until January: if several Units have already interviewed people, I suppose that they have already decided: why wait until january?
crismestre86

Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:37 pm
travisfull wrote:
Danisha wrote:

Smile

No offer for me. A friend of mine has received a call from the EEAS, but not an official offer of course.
However, I can't really understand why they should wait until January: if several Units have already interviewed people, I suppose that they have already decided: why wait until january?

I guess they wait until January to make people feel nervous and keep this forum alive  Wink 
Danisha

Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:46 pm
travisfull wrote:
Danisha wrote:

Smile

Do you know which EEAS unit called your friend?
travisfull

Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:37 pm
Danisha wrote:
travisfull wrote:
Danisha wrote:

Smile

Do you know which EEAS unit called your friend?

I have already mentioned before in the forum and If I remember well it was "Europe and Central Asia Unit".
Danisha

Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:40 pm

[/quote]I have already mentioned before in the forum and If I remember well it was "Europe and Central Asia Unit".[/quote]

Thanks! With so many threads here it's difficult to stay on top of them all.
travisfull

Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:17 pm
I have already mentioned before in the forum and If I remember well it was "Europe and Central Asia Unit".[/quote]

Thanks! With so many threads here it's difficult to stay on top of them all.[/quote]

You're welcome! Are u interested in some units of the EEAS I guess?
Smilyfunny

Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:19 pm
Hey guys, finally I got an email last night to say that they had received my email and will contact me if I get shortlisted - this means the process is stlil ongoing yipieee :=)
Just thought I'd let you know :=)
Danisha

Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:05 pm
Smilyfunny wrote:Hey guys, finally I got an email last night to say that they had received my email and will contact me if I get shortlisted - this means the process is stlil ongoing yipieee :=)
Just thought I'd let you know :=)

Was that from the general email for the traineeship at the EEAS or one of the particular units? - if you don't mind me asking
Primedo

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:59 am
"Thank you for your message and your interest in the EEAS US and Canada Division. Your application and CV will be duly considered. You will be contacted should your application progress further."

Looks like it`s not over yet.
ARC86

Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:54 pm
Happy New Year to everybody!

Any relevant developments with EEAS selection process? Anybody got contacted/selected?

Good luck to all!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum