Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selection for the blue book

+31
HamPP
eurolawyer
Coffee87
extralegem
ligalala
Ellen1990
Raluca Pasarica
nas
aroiamm
beetroot_dk
agust
cand
fundaton
pamg
eeritrejaa
stevedale84
demandred
mihi
Francy_87
kiar
valeyin
MoreEU4all
dududuch
LuiRugi
Danisha
ieb2013
BSM
critone
travisfull
crismestre86
SusannaV
35 posters
Go down
SusannaV

Selection for the blue book  Empty Selection for the blue book

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:16 pm
Hello!!
Is there someone who has already received any news from the Commission about the confirmation of his/her selection for the blue book? They said it would have been the beginning of December! But when?? I haven't yet got any good or bad news!

Thank you.

Good luck to everyone!!!
crismestre86

Selection for the blue book  Empty Re: Selection for the blue book

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:22 pm
Not so far!
travisfull

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:48 pm
not yet guys!
What about you?
critone

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:28 pm
Neither do I. I haven't received any communication yet, even though I am pretty sure that the hard copies of documents reached the Commission in Brussels.
I hope that the European staff starts contact the candidates as soon as possible, for good or for worse. After all, I am totally freaking out.
BSM

Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:01 pm
I sincerely hope we have some information by the end of the week. Then, there are only two full working weeks and Christmas holidays start.... who knows who works there during the period of Christmas holidays and New Year Rolling Eyes Which probably means the whole lobbying, interviews and eventual selection will maybe take place also during January. And I prefer if I dont have any stress during the holidays Very Happy 
crismestre86

Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:44 pm
Well, according to their e-mail, they would give us a feedback "by the beginning of december", so let's give them this week ...
But anyway, bon chance à tous! Wink 
ieb2013

Selection for the blue book  Empty has anyone had a response or interview with Education and Culture?

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:36 pm
Hi,
Has anyone had a response or interview with Education and Culture DG? Just want to have an idea if they have already selected their candidates for March 2014
Thanks!
Danisha

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:38 pm
Don't think they have officially launched the blue book yet. We're still waiting for the eligibility results.
ieb2013

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:49 pm
Thanks for your reply! How do you know that we are still waiting for the eligibility results?
Danisha

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:51 pm
Because the pre-identification email said that we would be notified of the results of the eligibility check beginning of December, and I haven't received the result yet, and I understand that this goes for others in this thread.
LuiRugi

Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:06 pm
Hello to all!

So, someone has already been answered!?
how many italians are here on the forum?

Bye
dududuch

Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:52 am
Italiano!
LuiRugi

Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:02 am
Ciao dududuch!
Tu hai già ricevuto una risposta?
In sostanza, mi sembra di avere capito, siamo già nel blue book, serve solo la conferma ufficiale (data dalla verifica della documentazione), giusto!?
MoreEU4all

Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:51 am
Italiana.
crismestre86

Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:26 am
The thing is that if you received the e-mail on november 18th, that means you are pre-selected to get into the blue book, but first they need to check that all what you said in your application is true - from that I understand we are not officially in the Blue Book, almost, but not yet :-)

So, apparently we'll receive an answer either positive or negative, we just need to be patient!
travisfull

Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:53 am
LuiRugi wrote:Ciao dududuch!
Tu hai già ricevuto una risposta?
In sostanza, mi sembra di avere capito, siamo già nel blue book, serve solo la conferma ufficiale (data dalla verifica della documentazione), giusto!?
This is not an italian forum, please guys. English...
LuiRugi

Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:28 am
I'm so sorry!
travisfull

Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:49 am
the translation interns are receiving now the confirmation/rejection emails.
So, maybe in the next days we are going to receive something...
crismestre86

Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:06 pm
travisfull wrote:the translation interns are receiving now the confirmation/rejection emails.
So, maybe in the next days we are going to receive something...
thanks for the update

so, let's get ready for lobbying!
valeyin

Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:32 pm
Hello everybody!

I haven't heard anything either. Supposing we all pass the eligibility check, then what? Do you know something more specific about the selection phase? Will we be interviewed or will they simply decide according to the information they already have about us and/or their needs in the various DGs? This is the first round with the new system and I have no idea what to expect next.

Thanks to anybody that could provide additional information!
Let's keep in touch!
kiar

Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:21 pm
valeyin wrote:Hello everybody!

I haven't heard anything either. Supposing we all pass the eligibility check, then what? Do you know something more specific about the selection phase? Will we be interviewed or will they simply decide according to the information they already have about us and/or their needs in the various DGs? This is the first round with the new system and I have no idea what to expect next.

Thanks to anybody that could provide additional information!
Let's keep in touch!
As far as I know the only change in the selection procedure is that instead of submitting the hardcopies of proofs, transcripts and all types of documents, now only those pre-identified have to do it.

Other than that, I do not see why the phase following the creation of the Blue Book should be different.

And about this last phase, there is a lot of literature in this forum about it.

This is a brief summary of what I have read:

To lobby/not to lobby: up to you.

Do Units interview candidates?: some do/some don't

Can you be picked by a random unit without having specifically contacted it before?: Yes
valeyin

Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:05 pm
Basically, we can only hope in some luck! ahah That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure I didn't miss any information. Thank you very much for your answer, Kiar!
Francy_87

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:13 am
LuiRugi wrote:Hello to all!

Bye
Hello guys!

I'm new on this forum.. It's a good occasion to keep in touch in these stressing weeks! Smile

LuiRugi, I'm another Italian! Smile I think we are really a lot..

Good luck everyone!

crismestre86

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:36 am
Francy_87 wrote:
LuiRugi wrote:Hello to all!

Bye
Hello guys!

I'm new on this forum.. It's a good occasion to keep in touch in these stressing weeks! Smile

LuiRugi, I'm another Italian! :)I think we are really a lot..

Good luck everyone!

Hi, welcome.

indeed if you check the statistics you will see you guys are a lot Smile

mihi

Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:18 pm
has anybody tried to log in to their application? do you also have the option to apply for the October traineeship? and does it say that the eligibility check for the March traineeship is ongoing?
demandred

Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:27 pm
Hi,

Yeah, the same for me - "The eligibility check of your application is ongoing." Guess this means that they have received the hard copies.

I really hope they plan to respond soon, although "the beginning of December" may be very flexible...
stevedale84

Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:17 pm
It's getting frustrating.
Everyone knows that, as soon as the official results have been communicated, they will be overwhelmed by lobbying emails. I guess that they may wait until tomorrow, so that the "selection" won't start earlier than next Monday (in May it happened so).
But I'm pretty tired of this waiting... since it's just the pre-selection and nobody assures you that you will be selected! Plus I won't be at home next week and therefore I will be force to carry my laptop with me in order to start lobbying when it's time...
Good luck to everyone anyway!
critone

Selection for the blue book  Empty the eligibility check is ongoing

Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:50 pm
mihi wrote:has anybody tried to log in to their application? do you also have the option to apply for the October traineeship? and does it say that the eligibility check for the March traineeship is ongoing?
Sorry if I bother you.
Does your account say that the eligibility check is ongoing or did you read this message on the Traineeship website?
I am telling you this, since my personal account has never been updated, even though I was pre-selected. I am just worried. That's it.
However, good luck to everyone.

P.S.
I am Italian too and it looks like that a lot of Italians registered in this forum.
mihi

Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:42 pm
critone wrote:
mihi wrote:has anybody tried to log in to their application? do you also have the option to apply for the October traineeship? and does it say that the eligibility check for the March traineeship is ongoing?
Sorry if I bother you.
Does your account say that the eligibility check is ongoing or did you read this message on the Traineeship website?
I am telling you this, since my personal account has never been updated, even though I was pre-selected. I am just worried. That's it.
However, good luck to everyone.

P.S.
I am Italian too and it looks like that a lot of Italians registered in this forum.
when I logged into my account, I could no longer see view your application in PDF, but instead it said that the eligilbility check is ongoing. If your application doesn't say so, it could be, as somebody previously posted, that they still didn't receive your hard copies. Smile)
valeyin

Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:48 pm
It is on the account, but I don't think it's indicative. It takes time to update all the profiles. Until yesterday I didn't have anything on my personal account either. Now I see: "Your application has been successfully submitted. The eligibility check of your application is ongoing." Let's keep the hopes up high!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum