Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rossana89

Update application Empty Update application

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:43 pm
Hello I just recived an email which say "Your Application form is valid and will be submitted to the European Economic and Social Committee's internal services.

Information for next steps :

Should your application retain the attention of one of our services, your status will change into "Pre-selected - Awaiting documents".Please note that you may be asked to rapidly submit the documents supporting your application (diploma, Id card, work assessments)."
If i remember well there s a way to review your application and update it, but on web site there s not any login ...some one can tell me? how can i follow my application online and upload my documents?

Update application Empty Re: Update application

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:12 am
Wait... and you applied for March 2013 traineeship?
I hear this for the first time.
My impression is that they think with "Please note that you may be asked to rapidly submit the documents supporting your application (diploma, Id card, work assessments)." that you will need to send those documents by post, like originals or certified copies.

But in general I am confused... it's not even middle of October, we should not get any info before middle of December.
rossana89

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:26 pm
I don t remember exactly when is gonna start the traineeship , but anyway someone could PLEASE tell me how log in in my application and see my status?
canberraro

Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:16 pm
rossana89 wrote:I don t remember exactly when is gonna start the traineeship , but anyway someone could PLEASE tell me how log in in my application and see my status?

When you submitted your application ,you received an e-mail with the log on link, your e-mail adress and a code. so to see the status of your application you click on that link, enter the needed information and there you have it. Smile
canberraro

Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:19 pm
Hey!

Recently, i've received an email that my application is valid. Do you guys know when will we have an answer? and What's the number of applicants for March 2013 traineeship? 10x Very Happy
rossana89

Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:47 pm
But the point is I don t find this e mail, maybe i deleted it so I don t have any of this information and no log in ..so what i can do? i tried to contact them but no one replied.
anacristina

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:07 pm
I have received that email too and I think the only thing you have to do now is wait for your status to change to "pre-selected" and if so, you need to post your documents. But yes for that you need the code.
rossana89

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:22 am
Can you post me the link to log in? who sent you the validation e mail when did you applied the EESC or EAC?
I don't know really what I can do because I received this e mail which say that may be i will send need to send documents, but i didn't received any e mail, so I can't check my status, IA DON T KNOW how to log in , I send them e mail but automatically answer say that i have to check the FAQ. I m scared that my status in gonna change in pre selected I can t see nothing I m gonna loose this chance.
how u have this code, when I applied i think i didn t received nothing...so what i can do? do you have any link to log in or suggestions?
anacristina

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:41 pm
This is the link:
https://trainee.eesc.europa.eu/Login.aspx?culture=en

But you need your password, in that case I can't help you.
I received my the access code right after I have applied..
rossana89

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:08 pm
thank you very much!!!! finally I log in in my application, but how i can see my status?
rossana89

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:14 pm
i found it!!!! many thanks
anacristina

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:44 pm
You're welcome Smile
scras

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:39 pm
Hi all

Does anybody received an update on their status, to pre-selection, yet?
canberraro

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:20 pm
nope. at least not me!
nenistone

Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:30 pm
Hi, all. I received a validity confirmation email from EESC 2wks ago. Still waiting and praying for status change. I'm not from a member state, so does anyone know if non-member states have ever been chosen? Specifically West African countries? Thanks. Good luck to us all!!:-)
mbb

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:23 pm
Has anyone received a preselection email?
scras

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:48 am
Not me. When is the deadline?
anacristina

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 pm
15 Nov. They still have a few days..
Mario

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:32 pm
Dear all,

It is my first time on a forum so I hope I am addressing the right question in the right place.
I applied for the first time for a traineeship at the EESC for the period from 16 February 2013 to 15 July 2013. I received a single email since applying in October saying that my Application form is valid. I have just checked my status in my personal account and it says “Application form valid”. Until when should I expect this status to change (if it will change). Is the selection process over?
T
hank you very much for any information.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum