Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BiBu

Second application Empty Second application

Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:57 pm
Hy guys, so glad to read you on this forum! that's really usefull!

I'm Italian, this is the second time I'm applying, I didn't pass even the pre-selection the first time but it was definitelly my fault, my motivation was really weak...

Just a question: We know for sure that the deathline for the online app is next 31 of January but.. what about sending everything by mail? I remeber that last time we had maybe one or two days more... I'm asking it cause I'm going in Spain next week and I'll come back here on 31... maybe I should do everything today, before to leave...

Actually I don't know wich DG should I choose, I would choose something not so popular, just to encrease my possibilities... but I really don't have the foggiest Very Happy

And what about the "employment area"? I didn't remember that option during the last application...

I'm a law graduated with an Erasmus in Spain, one year in london working and studying english, and I'm working in a Lawyers studio here in Italy at the moment... I don't have any masters or specific profesional experiences... maybe I don't have chances, but I wanna try again Cool

Thanks!!!

Ciao!
Aneena
Aneena

Second application Empty Re: Second application

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 pm
Contact the Traineeships Office and ask for your points - this way you will know why you weren't preselected - maybe you got the maximum points for motivation, but the problem is somewhere else? I would recommend to do that before applying again, this way you will know where you can improve!
BiBu

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 pm
Can I do that? really!? I didn't know that!! Thanks so much Aneea!
I'm filling the "contact us" webpage.. do you think they will answer me before the deathline?
Do they have a telephone number maybe?

Thanks again Aneea, that's a big advice!
anna17

Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:40 pm

I've asked my score too, but they didn't give me any details on each elements: education, motivation, extra.. they just informed me that I was 1 point under the threshold for the preselection stage which I didn't passed either.it would have been great to have more details but they said:
"Deliberations of the pre-selection committees are confidential. We cannot give any details on the evaluation"
this is my 2nd time too, meanwhile I've completed my Master degree so I hope this time my application will be succesful:)

Aneena wrote:Contact the Traineeships Office and ask for your points - this way you will know why you weren't preselected - maybe you got the maximum points for motivation, but the problem is somewhere else? I would recommend to do that before applying again, this way you will know where you can improve!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum