Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blackcatsallaround

CONFUUUUSED! PLEASE HELP! ABOUT APPLICATION. Empty CONFUUUUSED! PLEASE HELP! ABOUT APPLICATION.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:10 pm
HELLO.

I want to apply for a traineship at the council of the eu and the deadline is already really close, but I am still unsure about some things. I found this forum today and I really hope there is someone that can help me... I hope to be in the right place Smile

-I've already prepared my motivation letters for the two selected domains, but I don't know if to write it in a letter form (starting with Dear Sir/Mdm... Best regards) or just write a text in short paragraphs... ? Any suggestions?

-Do I have to select english/german/franch for my main language or my mother tongue? I am really not sure about this....

What am I supposed to write in the IT knowledge field? I am not particulary friendly with computers....

-Do I need to enclose some copies of documents?

-I had some useful work experience in my past, but it lasted less than 6 monthes...is it worth mentioning? They said that we are not supposed to write so short work experience... and I ' ve worked 4 consecutive summers in an office... how to write this? I can not write i was working for 4 years and I can not write i was working for 3 monthes for four times... I am really confused...

-I think that I don't have a lot of paper proofs of my experiences... do I mention this unverifiable experiences?

Thank you very muchhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum