Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
amcy324

Reserve list?  Empty Reserve list?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:20 am
Is anyone on the reserve list? How difficult is it to get out of it? How many people are placed on this list? I am placed on the reserve list for DG-External Policies. I e-mailed them asking the time-frame for the first-choice candidate to accept the traineeship which would allow me to know if and when my case is closed. However, I haven't heard back.

If anyone knows anything more about the reserve list, please advice. Thank you in advance. Smile
Lukrecja3333

Reserve list?  Empty Re: Reserve list?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:03 pm
I have the same situtation, but I'm on reserve list for DG Communication. I don't know how many people are on this list and what about our chances.
joe48david

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:22 pm
u will get the place only n only if the person chosen withdraws
amcy324

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:28 pm
Is there a deadline for those chosen candidates to respond? This way, we'd know for sure that we are not chosen. And I can begin to apply for the next session.
lill
lill

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:23 pm
Irrespective of that deadline or not, some people might give up the traineeship last minute, even after they accept it officially. For instance, I was on the reserve list for a traineeship at another EU institution and they contacted/selected me a few days after the majority of trainees had started the internship. If I were you, I would apply for the next session and look for different opportunities. Basically anything can happen (e.g. to be selected in late September/early October) but the chances are VERY slim.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum