Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
marhakid

EESC after preselection Empty EESC after preselection

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:22 am
Hi there!!

first of all a big thank you to aneena for creating this forum and of course to the rest of you people who contribute with your comments to develop it!!!Smile

well since i havent found so much info regarding EESC I want to ask if anyone has any experience with EESC and would like to share it!

i have been preselected and i have sent my docs to the traineeship office there just a couple of days ago, but what should i expect as a next step??is there going to be an interview and what kind of an interview?i think they select around 15 people each round but how many are preselected?

it is my first experience with european bodies so any advice would be really appreciated!!

thanks a lot!!!Smile

EESC after preselection Empty Re: EESC after preselection

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:04 am
First of all, congratulations Marhakid!

When did you received the e-mail? I guess that if we have not received any news by now, this means we are not preselected!

I have heard they will call to have a phone interview and they will decide accordingly.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:16 am
By the way, which DGT did you apply for?

Many thanks and good luck Very Happy
dijajana2

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:07 pm
Hi Marhakid,
Congratulations of being pre-selected. In the e-mail of Traineeship Request Confirmation it says that 150 candidates will be pre-selected, the same is for CoR. I was pre-selected for Cor a while ago, I send all the dockets, but since then I've no news... sad because it says on the same e-mail that the target deadline for convocation is the end of June... by the way, what does your status of application say?
marhakid

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 pm
hallo again!

@dijajana2 yes!you are right about the 150 preselected candidates, i have just checked the confirmation email of my application!Smile

the link now it is not working so i cannot check the status of my application but they told me that i should send my documents before 15th of July, so I guess we will have to wait until that time..

@20113052 i have received the email about the results of preselection on 21st of June, so i think the traineeships office sends first emails to the preselected candidates and later on they will contact the rest i guess.

let's see if we have any news from tomorrow on.
good luck to everybody! Smile
dijajana2

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm
try this link, it should work http://traineeold.eesc.europa.eu/Status.aspx?culture=en
marhakid

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:56 am
yes!!thank you it works!! it says "Status: Pre-selected – awaiting documents" maybe i should contact them if they received my documents, will see!!

thank youuu Smile))

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:44 pm
Thanks, guys!!

Good luck to all the pre-selected candidates!
dijajana2

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:17 pm
Not selected. I'm their number 2 Sad good luck to you marhakid!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:36 am
@dijajana2: sorry to hear that. How do you know you're their number 2? Did they call you? Which DGT did you apply for or contacted you?
Anyway, if you are number 2, you still have chances! Positive thinking!

Sorry for being so inquisitive but uncertainty is killing me..
mar

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 pm
I just wonder why people have already received a phone call? I have not even send my full dossier:( The deadline is only 15 july right?

Good luck to you all!
dijajana2

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 am
Hi, no they didn't call me. I send an e-mail to traineeship office and asked what was going on with my application and they replied to me that I was their 'second in order of priority'. And as I understood the person who got it, confirmed it already, as there is nothing that would say I'm in the reserve list or something like that...
marhakid

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 pm
Hi!

@dijajana2 you mean for COR right?

@mar yes the deadline for submitting the papers at EESC is 15th of july, so dont worry you have some more days. I have sent them an email to ask them to confirm if they have received my papers but no reply yet hmmm!! scratch
but the chances for me are very low i think anyway!!

good luck to all!! :-)
dijajana2

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:28 pm
@marhakid,
yes I mean COR sorry.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 am
Hi all!

Any news on the selection?

marhakid

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:00 pm
i've just checked my status and it says "Pre-selected – reserve list" I guess the people who got the offer for the traineeship, have been already contacted. I had no interviews so far so i guess not so many chances left :-) but let's wait for the final announcement who knows!!Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum