Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 2020 Schuman traineeship at the EP

+49
Jots
SangInnocent
m.mira
Didddy
Hbissue
stefania.popesscu
MPetko
co.ca.kat
Absentusername
markoulinos
Ppérez
Gillbar
Monomakh
andrei.c
Klauds97
Magdalena1995
vsh26
ananas
Louise11
Alessio
mirta123
Ribes
Amm303
waiting25
DraganaGj
VanessaIT
dj1794
birijunior
Joanalneto
katenovema
eanna
JasperH
EPs141
Coat
TheTideIsHigh
nicola.umea
Mengchen
TS.K.
Daniele0
Javi
Melian6
okaps 12
Rono
eric.amaralgarcia
Hawk27
nn123
Francisca_almeida
vicky88
anlag
53 posters
Go down
Melian6

March 2020 Schuman traineeship at the EP - Page 3 Empty Re: March 2020 Schuman traineeship at the EP

Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:15 pm
Commission offers are out today. Any news here?
Joanalneto

March 2020 Schuman traineeship at the EP - Page 3 Empty Re: March 2020 Schuman traineeship at the EP

Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:43 pm
No news so far ... at least for me confused
Coat

Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:49 pm
Joanalneto wrote:No news so far ... at least for me confused

Nope. No news here either. Tbh, I'm going to start applying for other positions elsewhere, can't wait until Feb 15 to hear from them.
Joanalneto

Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:20 pm
This is so nerve wrecking... every time I get a notification in my email from the forum my heart stops No
dj1794

Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:00 am
Hi guys! I've been shortlisted for a trainee in the dg communication, web communication unit. I didn't have any interview and I've just uploaded my documents 12 days ago. Do you think that if someone receive and accept an offer for my position I will be advised?

This waiting is so frustrating...
Coat

Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:26 pm
davideitalia94 wrote:Hi guys! I've been shortlisted for a trainee in the dg communication, web communication unit. I didn't have any interview and I've just uploaded my documents 12 days ago. Do you think that if someone receive and accept an offer for my position I will be advised?

This waiting is so frustrating...

No idea how this works anymore buddy. All they told us that the 'recruitment' will end on the 15th Feb, which is ridiculous as we would only have 2 weeks to arrange accommodation etc. in Brussels/Luxembourg. I have no news yet either.
Joanalneto

Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:24 pm
I think that since the EP and the EC are different institutions they might work at different rhythms and maybe that's why we haven't heard anything yet?!
At least that's what I want to believe because my anxiety levels have skyrocketed and this has been one of the only things that have made me chill down a bit...
dj1794

Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:59 pm
Joanalneto wrote:I think that since the EP and the EC are different institutions they might work at different rhythms and maybe that's why we haven't heard anything yet?!
At least that's what I want to believe because my anxiety levels have skyrocketed and this has been one of the only things that have made me chill down a bit...

Anxiety is killing me so far... let's hope for news next week!
Joanalneto

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:02 pm
davideitalia94 wrote:
Joanalneto wrote:I think that since the EP and the EC are different institutions they might work at different rhythms and maybe that's why we haven't heard anything yet?!

Anxiety is killing me so far... let's hope for news next week!

Let's hope to that because this whole process is gut wrenching!
VanessaIT

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:17 pm
I was shortlisted for the DG External Policies, Unit for Africa, Caribbean and Pacific... No offer received so far! The stress is killing me.
DraganaGj

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:24 pm
Hi guys,
I got the offer this week and I accepted it on Friday.
The traineeship is at the Directorate-General for Innovation and Technological Support in Luxembourg (Business Analysis and Project Methods Service).
If anyone gets a positive answer let me know so that we can share accommodation since it is hard to find a room that is not very expensive.
Good luck to everyone!
I look forward to hearing good news from you.
Best wishes
Joanalneto

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:30 pm
DraganaGj wrote:Hi guys,
The traineeship is at the Directorate-General for Innovation and Technological Support in Luxembourg (Business Analysis and Project Methods Service).
If anyone gets a positive answer let me know so that we can share accommodation since it is hard to find a room that is not very expensive.
Good luck to everyone!
Best wishes

Congratulations!
DraganaGj

Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:24 pm
Joanalneto wrote:
Good luck to everyone!
Best wishes

Congratulations!

Thanks!
I wait also from you positive news!
nicola.umea

Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:08 am
Good luck to everyone!
Best wishes

Congrats for the great news! Do you guys know whether at the EP the offers are sent all together as at the EC?
Joanalneto

Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:16 pm
nicola.umea wrote:
Good luck to everyone!
Best wishes
Congrats for the great news! Do you guys know whether at the EP the offers are sent all together as at the EC?

No idea, I kind of been wondering the same thing :/
DraganaGj

Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:56 pm
Joanalneto wrote:
nicola.umea wrote:
Good luck to everyone!
Best wishes

No idea, I kind of been wondering the same thing :/

I don't know.. but I know that the offers at EC are sent because there are people who already got the offers
waiting25

Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:36 am
gahahahahhhhhhhhhhuuuuugghhhhhh...ongoing...
Amm303

Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:51 am
If someone got more news from DG EXPO, could they please let that know? I'm still waiting..
Joanalneto

Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:14 pm
Did anyone applied for the DLA? If so, any news or could anyone let me know??
My status still says ongoing....
Coat

Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:52 pm
Ongoing here too. Why can't they just make this simpler? This is so ridiculous.
Ribes

Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:52 pm
I sent an email to the Trainee Outreach and Recruitment Unit regarding my application, and they answered me that the first person on the shortlist has already accepted the offer. The status on the website will remain ongoing until the 15/02. The position was for the INTA Secretariat, in case anyone else was in that shortlist and is still waiting!
Joanalneto

Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:09 pm
Ribes wrote:I sent an email to the Trainee Outreach and Recruitment Unit regarding my application, and they answered me that the first person on the shortlist has already accepted the offer. The status on the website will remain ongoing until the 15/02. The position was for the INTA Secretariat, in case anyone else was in that shortlist and is still waiting!

Probably going to the same because the wait is killing me and having to wait until February 15th for an answer is just fuel for my anxiety
Javi

Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:10 pm
I also sent an email early this morning to the Trainee Outreach and Recruitment Unit regarding my application. They answered me that they cannot provide information about the status of applications and that I can hear from them until mid-February.
Joanalneto

Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:59 pm
Javi wrote:I also sent an email early this morning to the Trainee Outreach and Recruitment Unit regarding my application. They answered me that they cannot provide information about the status of applications and that I can hear from them until mid-February.

Just received the same answer ...
This is the most frustrating thing ever Mad
Coat

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:12 pm
Joanalneto wrote:
Javi wrote:I also sent an email early this morning to the Trainee Outreach and Recruitment Unit regarding my application. They answered me that they cannot provide information about the status of applications and that I can hear from them until mid-February.

Just received the same answer ...
This is the most frustrating thing ever Mad

It is indeed. Just sit and wait for whatever reason. As if they cannot sort it out quicker. Also, how would people be expected to sort everything out in 2 weeks even if they get accepted in the middle of Feb? lol
Coat

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:13 pm
Ribes wrote:I sent an email to the Trainee Outreach and Recruitment Unit regarding my application, and they answered me that the first person on the shortlist has already accepted the offer. The status on the website will remain ongoing until the 15/02. The position was for the INTA Secretariat, in case anyone else was in that shortlist and is still waiting!

I wonder why they made you wait and didn't update the status of your application? This recruitment process in the EU institutions is an embarrassment.
Melian6

Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:34 pm

I'm shortlisted at the audiovisual unit and the status is still ongoing, so I suppose the first person accepted the offer.
mirta123

Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:53 pm
Hi all, I also reached out to the TORU and was told that I am selected for the Traineeship, but they are still verifying the documents and my file hasn't been reviewed yet. So, if you haven't heard from them yet, it's not necessarily because someone else was offered first - they probably haven't reviewed your file either. Hang in there and good luck!
Alessio

Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:43 pm
Does anyone receive an offer still this week? I am wondering if it is still possible to receive an offer on the later stage, or it is something that does not happen anymore and now we just have to wait that the website is being updated? The recruitment process is indeed not that clear on that part
Louise11

Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:36 pm
Hey everyone,

I am also starting to loose any hope. I have been shortlisted for the Schuman traineeship at the President's office for the internal policies team. I sent all the documents asked two weeks ago and I haven't received any offer, I have 2% hope left that I could possibly receive one! Does any one that was shortlisted for same position received an offer?

Congratulations to the ones that received an offer and good luck for the others.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum