Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preselection Date

+74
bubble_of_euro
mGLG
pmo
ShefaniGirl
Irruiz
TomJV
kagathos
n.haroutun
candidatus
LukasCZ
hbrd
etetet
Rise and Shine
giedre.dud
LeireO
Marine92
gagelea.george
valentinusi
nicoleso
Roeslein
vic
rachaelrosen
Silvernight
HenryCaffarena
eskl
marble
tli210
NicoMartin
leighleigh
Baionarra
KarolisP
MrFr
checkit
danziger
Adraedia
Paola123
nonEUcandidate07
jessinkaaa
Tz
ec2016
azharm
Olghetta
NoMoreWords
elena_spain
candidate
Guillem
vespa86
Stan(Non-EU)
Interstellar
COP
Ioana'89
Mgx1412
RLM17
Macaviity
fee1991
Moritz
dreydrey
annabusdra
Razvan Nicolescu
Soleilvert
ros
JACOBS
PCRIng
Tangerine
Fouche
medinagj
BrownJulie
kostaryka
lucarte
lisa1989
lcf99
ansich
OleSea
FannyMA
78 posters
Go down
mGLG

Preselection Date - Page 12 Empty Re: Preselection Date

Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:16 pm
LukasCZ wrote:Hello,
Apparently, I did not pass eligibility check because my supporting documents were not enough for them: "The supporting documents you sent are insufficient to prove your declared language level". Anyway, is there something I can do about it? Thanks a lot. Lukas.

Hi Lucas, I created a separate topic on this if you want to discuss the issue.
mGLG

Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:18 pm
giedre.dud wrote:Hi everyone!
I have a question, well a problem. I was pre-selected and today I received a message in EU Login that I did not pass eligibility check, because I did not upload the supporting documents. The things is, I did upload the supporting documents in PDF (all according to the rules) within the deadline, which was November 14th. Apparently, my upload has failed and EC did not receive my documents. However, there was no sign or message that the upload failed and I had no idea about it until today. I got in touch with EC, they confirmed they did not receive my documents and they can't do anything for me now. Anyone had a problem like this? Any suggestions what I should do now or who can I contact?

Hi , I created a separate topic on this if you want to discuss the issue.
bubble_of_euro

Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:10 pm
mGLG wrote:
TomJV wrote:Hello everyone,
Like Lukas, I and a friend of mine did not pass the eligibility check. However, we got the following message: "You have not uploaded the supporting documents". I cannot say for certain for my friend, but I am positive that I did upload the compliation of the supporting documents succesfully. I have already sent an email asking what they mean with this message since I wasn't sure if they meant that I left out documents or that they didn't receive the pdf I made at all. My questions are the following:

- Has anyone experienced the same? (Or other technical errors such as Aga and Irruiz.)

- Is there a way to contest this? If so, what steps should be taken?

Hello everyone,

I am also part of the unlucky people who have experienced this technical problem of failing to upload the documents, even though we are SURE that we did. Whatever the Commission says, it must come from them ! Can I ask to ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCED THIS PROBLEM to tell which browser they used ? I used Mozilla Firefox.

Also, I am determined to fight here. There is a clear issue of transparency, and the European Ombudsman could help. Or we could do a petition, to see how many of us faced this issue. What do you think ?

That's interesting. I was also using Mozilla Firefox. I like your line of thought.
xvero

Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:59 pm
kagathos wrote:Hey Guys, congrats to all included in the Blue Book.

I wanted to ask whether in your Traineeship Account it also shows your result as if it was for the October 2017 stage. Also, the copy of my application has disappeared from the system, do you have the same problem?

Cheers,
Aga

In case anybody still needs it, the application for this session is back on our ECAS accounts and the confusing info about the next session has disappeared.
Silvernight

Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:24 pm
mGLG wrote:
TomJV wrote:Hello everyone,
Like Lukas, I and a friend of mine did not pass the eligibility check. However, we got the following message: "You have not uploaded the supporting documents". I cannot say for certain for my friend, but I am positive that I did upload the compliation of the supporting documents succesfully. I have already sent an email asking what they mean with this message since I wasn't sure if they meant that I left out documents or that they didn't receive the pdf I made at all. My questions are the following:

- Has anyone experienced the same? (Or other technical errors such as Aga and Irruiz.)

- Is there a way to contest this? If so, what steps should be taken?

Hello everyone,

I am also part of the unlucky people who have experienced this technical problem of failing to upload the documents, even though we are SURE that we did. Whatever the Commission says, it must come from them ! Can I ask to ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCED THIS PROBLEM to tell which browser they used ? I used Mozilla Firefox.

Also, I am determined to fight here. There is a clear issue of transparency, and the European Ombudsman could help. Or we could do a petition, to see how many of us faced this issue. What do you think ?

I had this problem initially too (although I managed to upload the documents eventually) but I used Google Chrome when I failed to upload. I actually succeeded the first time when trying to do the same with Firefox.
Em

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:28 pm
Hello, please for the motivation letter, do we add a letter address like a cover letter? Or we just go straight to the letter with the formal address and dates.

Thanks.
xvero

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:36 pm
Hi! Do you mean the motivation section in the application?

If yes, then skip these formalities. It should be a brief text explaining your motivation, no need for greeting or closing.
Em

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:45 pm
Okay thanks @xvero
Em

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:46 pm
I have another question pls, in the "Marks or grade awarded in national classification" does it mean the grades awarded by each subject at the university level? Or just the CGPA

Thanks
Em

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 pm
Also how many DG are we allowed to choose during the application I choose 3 can I still choose more?
ch_kesk

Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:38 pm
Hello!

I applied for the session October 2017 and I am waiting for the preselection results. I would like to pose you the following question: I am currently doing a master's degree and I'm going to graduate in June. I included this master in my application but I'm wondering in case I am preselected and I am asked to upload the relevant documents, do you know if I could upload a certificate provided by my University that it's only the presentation of my thesis left and I'm going to graduate in the beginning of June?

Thank you in Advance!
scandilla

Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:14 pm
Hi Everyone,

if your name has special characters in it (ö,ű,ä,ł,Đ..), did you include the proper characters in your file names when uploading documents at pre-selection? Or you went with the standard English alphabet?
Thanks in advance!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum