Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lukka91

Selection  Empty Selection

Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:44 pm
Hi there!

Two days ago I got an email from a DG I had lobbied before where the HR officer was saying, among other things, she "was wondering if you would be interested in joining [them] for 5 months for the traineeship (Blue Book)."

How do you think I should take this? Is that directly an informal offer or am I supposed to compete with other shortlisted candidates at this stage?

Thanks for replying!
sohcahtoa

Selection  Empty Re: Selection

Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:48 pm
Why don't you say 'yes' (assuming you want this) and see how they respond? You could ask what is likely to happen between now and the dispatch of formal offers in January.
lukka91

Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:18 am
I had a phone conversation with a nice lady. She said my name ended up in a three-people list that will be forwarded to an office. Il will then be up to this office to pick up which one of us will be selected.

Besides telling me it won't be the TO to process the list at this stage, she did not mention I would be interviewed. Does anyone have more specific information about this?
lukka91

Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:27 am
Hi guys! Has anyone received the TO confirmation mail?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum