Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pre selection

+35
grazia
MartaJovana
Gbon0015
Ardi
RetkoN
GiannaS
MiXo
Oli
Marketa
Ivyspirit
nikolina.m
natolin
MissQuin
HearSay
psun
Merinz
Petran
Petroselinum
angepsi
katiebvb
dawn1
krumours
V88
malkoshius
a.cross
lucia_roman
ARC86
etoilefilante
europe4all
chez
D.A.G
strengara
pinhead
angelapia
dinella
39 posters
Go down
dinella

pre selection Empty pre selection

Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:11 am
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has received any preselection email? the ansiety is killing me!!
angelapia

pre selection Empty Re: pre selection

Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:20 am
Hello! I think  we will hear about pre-selection around May!!! Hope it helps!!!
pinhead

Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:06 pm
Wow, danimgarciag, what a topic you opened. Haven't you read the traineeships website or this forum? Are you seriously expecting a preselection email just a few days after the closing date?

In that case, you are either trolling this forum or you should not be proud of your intelligence level...
strengara

Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:33 pm
That soon we should receive e-mails??
I thought that in may  it will start !
angelapia

Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:41 pm
@ strengara I am confused about your question!!!!  October Traineeship goes from 1st October to end February of the following year (pag. 5 http://ec.europa.eu/stages/rules/rules_en.pdf). If you are asking if pre-selection will start in May, then for March 2013 call they have started to send the pre-selection msgs around May the 17th and selection around the end of May.
pinhead

Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:52 pm
@strengara:

Of course it is too soon for preselection emails, some random person simply submitted an application and then decided to open a topic with questions.

PS. Please take some time to learn more about english syntax, your language is a bit confusing.
dinella

Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:01 pm
OMG relaaxxxxxxx people!!!!!! I JUST ASKED THIS QUESTION TO KNOW IF SOMEONE HAD RECEIVED ALREADY SOME NEWS!! i thought we were here to support ourselves not to be mean in our posts!

PS. thank you angelapia and the others for your answers about probable dates !

good luck for the good ones!
pinhead

Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:12 pm
@dinella, former danimgarciag:

Please, do not abuse our patience. This is supposed to be a forum for serious university graduates.

Nobody is mean, I simply strive to keep a high level of quality. This is not the case with silly questions, such as yours. You didn't even take one or two minutes to read other topics, give us a break.

D.A.G

Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:02 am
Maybe since there wasn't any need to send documents attached from now, the pre-selection process might be shorter...or we'll get contacted earlier so that we can start sending our relevant documents? You never know Smile
pinhead

Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:11 am
@D.A.G.

Congratulations, you must be a really clever person! How long did it take you to figure it out, I am impressed!
D.A.G

Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:14 am
haha pinhead you're too kind. It was mere speculation Wink
chez

Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:47 am
@pinhead

So far, you're the only person trolling this forum. Each and every comment of yours involves an abuse towards another user, therefore, you're the one dragging the level of this forum down. Judging by the promptness of your answers, you really have nothing better to do.

The purpose of this forum is to help, so I suggest you do not reply at all since you hardly contribute with anything constructive.

I agree that some of the answers to questions on the forum could be found on the traineeship website or elsewhere on this forum but your comments are simply inappropriate, especially for a "serious university graduate". It's neither helpful nor useful.
pinhead

Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:49 am
@chez

...said the person with 4 posts and zero contribution to this forum. What are you, the white knight showing up to protect innocent new members (read: trolls) who come here to post 10000000 times the same stupid questions?

Give me a break and mind your own business! I suggest YOU do not reply at all, unless you have something useful to say. I will say whatever I want to whomever I want. If you have any SERIOUS questions, go on and I'll do my best to answer together with a few other good members.

Otherwise, shut your mouth and go back to your cave.
europe4all

Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:48 am
Hi everyone

As it is a free forum there will always be someone who is not really polite, but you should not mind about it. The truth is that you are right we are here to support each other, so just try to ignore some impolite posts and wait for an adequate answer from some here in the forum ‘cause it will come.

Best of lucky for you all
etoilefilante

Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:29 am
Hey guys, according to the EC website preselection will begin in March Smile
ARC86

Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:55 pm
Hello guys,

I hope everything's fine with you. As I do not want to open a new topic and these are questions related directly to the pre-selection stage, I thought somebody will find them useful too;

Data change: i'll be moving outside my country at the time of Blue-Book/Lobbying so I need to change my mobile phone from the one in my application. I guess it's the traineeship office the one that could make such change in the app.form, Anybody has done this before?

Proofs: Do we need to provide copies/proofs of published works/articles?

Thanks in advance! Let's hope pre-selection results are not delayed too much

Regards,
lucia_roman

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:05 pm
Hello,
I can only answer you for certain for the second question: for the current stage period, no proof of published works/articles was requested.

Best of luck!
a.cross

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:50 pm
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding pre-selection: once you are pre-selected, do you receive a pre-selection email or does it appear on your ECAS account?

Plus, the website says pre-selection in March-April, but you probably don't know before the end of April right? Does anyone knows which is the timing? It would be very useful for me.

Thank you!
angelapia

Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:01 am
@ a.cross:
for previous calls they have always sent an email and Unfortunately there is  no way to predict "timing"  Rolling Eyes !!!
Hope it helps!
europe4all

Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:33 pm
Hi guys,

I just received a message from the Traineeships Unit saying that I was "pre-identified to be included in the Blue Book". They asked me to send some supporting documents 'till the 9th of April and that they would give an official confirmation regarding the pre-selection at the beginning of May.

Anyone else received a message like this?
etoilefilante

Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:18 pm
Yes same. It just means you are preselected after you turn in the supporting docs
malkoshius

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:33 pm
Hey guys,

When did you get the emails? Is it that if i havent received any email so far, i should assume i have been turned down?
etoilefilante

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:17 pm
V88

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:16 am
So do you guys think it's safe to start lobbying now or do we have to wait for the official confirmation in May?
europe4all

Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:48 am
I think it's better to wait because we are not in the Blue Book yet
krumours

Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:18 am
Hi guys, but what's for those who did not receive any email already? If i log in my system it still says application submitted successfully. Some friends from Poland got rejections, though.

Feedback from any italian here?
angelapia

Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:22 am
Hi krumours, I am Italian and I have received the pre- identification mail yesterday. Hope it helps! Good luck to everybody!!
dawn1

Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:41 am
Hi everyone!Any news from Greek candidates??
katiebvb

Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:55 am
But so does anyone know on what basis they been sending out rejections/acceptance emails? My status is still the same; successfully submitted application.
angelapia

Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:24 am
@ krumours, I have answered to your PM but I am not sure you have received it as for some reason my sent PMs go in my outbox but never in my sent box. Please let me know if you have not received it!!! ,-)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum