Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nandodrs 1906

Looking for a room/ shared apartment in Brussels (from late Feb until the end of July) Empty Looking for a room/ shared apartment in Brussels (from late Feb until the end of July)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:45 pm
Hello. My name is Fernando, I'm Portuguese and I'm 26 years old.

Due to an Internship in the Eurpean Parliament, I'm looking for a room/shared apartment near the EP (Ixelles, Etterbeek...), from the last week of February/ first week of March until the end of July. My budget lies between 450 - 550 € per month with charges included (Internet, heating, electricity...).

If you know something that fits on this description, fell free to send a p.m. or answer directly for my email (nandodrs@hotmail.com).

Thanks a lot.

Fernando Sousa

(...)

Salut. Je m'apelle Fernando, je suis Portugais et j'ai 26 ans.

Grâce à un stage au sein du Parlement européen, je suis à la recherche d'une chambre à proximité de l'EP (Ixelles, Etterbeek ...), à partir de la dernière semaine de Février / première semaine de Mars jusqu'à la fin de Juillet. Mon budget se situe entre 450 à 550 € par mois avec charges comprises (internet, chauffage, électricité ...).

Si vous connaissez quelque chose qui correspond à cette description, n'hésitez pas à envoyer un pm ou répondre directement à mon email (nandodrs@hotmail.com).

Merci beaucoup.

Fernando Sousa
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum