Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoR Oct 2012

+15
h.waldron1
ligata
elenaki
Asterix
curiosity
dudu
albadb
ovca
pocahontas
Ive
marco1
rubinaSH
jane_eyre
raluca
ROC
19 posters
Go down
candidate

CoR Oct 2012 - Page 4 Empty Re: CoR Oct 2012

Sat May 26, 2012 11:59 pm
Hello to applicants and good luck in the selection procedure!

I have not been contacted yet by the CoR office regarding the pre-selection stage and I believe that this automatically means that I have not been pre-selected now. Since this is my first application for a traineeship at an EU institution, I do not feel disappointed taking into account the large number of candidates and the few places available. I have also comprehended that, to a certain extent, having a Masters degree and prior relevant internship experience heavily boosts one's chances of being pre-selected and eventually selected.
Anyway, good luck again to all and let the best one get the cherished positions.
mk

Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:33 pm
any phone calls yet?
ovca

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:41 pm
not here, anyone else?
ASL

Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:08 pm
Hello everyone,

I've been selected for a traineeship with the Internal Audit Service of the CoR starting mid-September 2012. Anyone else here been selected for a traineeship with CoR?

I am struggling with getting a medical certificate. Do you know what exactly is required for it? What have other people done? I emailed the traineeship office but the key member of the team is on holiday and the other team members have not replied to my email. Did you get certain tests done by your doctor? Or just a health questionnaire? My doctors is saying that they can only do a medical certificate for me if I tell them exactly what I need checking which I don't know.

Also, I've been told the NHS doesn't cover the costs and so it'll cost me £75 - £95, anyone else in the UK and what did you pay?

I'm aware the deadline is Monday 20th August so I'm late in getting this done.

If anyone has any information or has got a medical certificate saying they are fit to work please let me know what you did, I'd be soo incredibly grateful! Smile

Many thanks Smile
nadurija

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:29 am
I would please like some guidelines about the CoR application procedure from anyone of you who has already submitted it.

1) Could the application be saved for later, or should one start it and finish it in just one session?
2) What do the 'motivation' and 'employment area' sections involve? Thing is, I prefer to prepare the said sections on Word, then copy and paste. But if we have to finish the application at one go--and it might take me some time to write a good motivation letter or to choose an employment area--I would prefer if I knew what I am expected to do before I actually start the application.

Thanks in advance for your consideration. And Good luck to whoever is applying.

cheers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum