Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-mail/ receipt of application

+13
Loana
hendy
tiana_suk
Aneena
Rima
natalita
terri84
Laopa
BlackDaisy
lamazi
Franzi86
Magic
rena_sim
17 posters
Go down
hendy

E-mail/ receipt of application - Page 2 Empty Re: E-mail/ receipt of application

Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 pm
no interviews during the preselection stage and not everybody gets interviewed during the selection either
Loana

E-mail/ receipt of application - Page 2 Empty Re: E-mail/ receipt of application

Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 pm
Thanks. So we will know only in May if we have been preselected?
hendy

Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 pm
yup Smile patience should be your middle name from now on Smile
Loana

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:06 pm
Patience and Hope !!! Smile
terri84

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:08 pm
Loana wrote:Hy Guys

Does anyone know if during the preselection stage we are going to have a phone interview or only at a later stage?

Thanks and Gd Luck to everyone!!!!

I think in later stage.
BiBu

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:36 am
Hi guys.

I have sent my stuff last monday but I didn't receive any email yet... is it normal? Is anybody still waiting for that email?
Aneta

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:19 am
@BiBu: Yep, me too Crying or Very sad Hope they will confirm the receipt tomorrow. I think it's because of the enormous number of applications they have to go through. We can only guess how many ppl decided to send their dossier just before the deadline.
Laopa

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:24 pm
Application sent a week ago, email just received Smile I'm happy Smile
lalla

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 pm
Aneta wrote:@BiBu: Yep, me too Crying or Very sad Hope they will confirm the receipt tomorrow. I think it's because of the enormous number of applications they have to go through. We can only guess how many ppl decided to send their dossier just before the deadline.

I wouldn't worry atm guys... I sent it last Monday too and I got the confirmation e-mail this afternoon. I bet they are overflowed with application, they're going through them, don't panic! Wink
Faminor

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Hey guys... Sent on Saturday 29th, still no info from the office. My friend sent the application on the same day, but she has already received the confirmation. I am afraid that my app might have not been delivered at all, since my tracking number doesn't work in the track and trace system.

Anyways, any more people who haven't got their confirmations yet?
lamazi

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:25 pm
Faminor wrote:Hey guys... Sent on Saturday 29th, still no info from the office. My friend sent the application on the same day, but she has already received the confirmation. I am afraid that my app might have not been delivered at all, since my tracking number doesn't work in the track and trace system.

Anyways, any more people who haven't got their confirmations yet?

me, but in the post they told me that ithe delivery can take up to ten working days and they are not passed yet...
Aneta

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:11 pm
I'm still waiting too...
Aneta

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:13 pm
Just got the mail Very Happy
lamazi

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:09 pm
finally recieved mine as well Smile
Faminor

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:15 pm
Yep, me too. Now preparing to contest the rejection of eligibility due to late postage Very Happy (almost certain my mail got lost or something and mailed too late, and not stamped, even though I did it by registered mail and so on...)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum