Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aneena
Aneena

Good room offers Empty Good room offers

Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:21 am
To all the German speakers: there are many really nice room offers on the praktbxl mailing list, the link is here:

http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/praktbxl/

To subscribe:
Mail an praktbxl-subscribe@yahoogroups.de
To unsubscribe:
Mail an: praktbxl-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.de

Once you subscribe you have acces to this folder that contains lists of landlords in Brussels:
http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/praktbxl/files/

Some ads from today:

Dear all,

ich muss leider mein tolles Zimmer in Brüssel wieder abgeben, da es mich jetzt spontan nach Luxemburg verschlagen hat. Unten seht ihr die Anzeige: Es ist ein tolles Zimmer, klein aber oho. voll möbliert, mit Internet, ganz oben in einem schönen, typisch belgischen Haus. Auf der Etage wohnen noch 2 andere Personen, man teilt sich Küche und Bad. Seth, der Besitzer wohnt unten, ist ein very handsome guy. Kosten: 400 Euro, Kaution: 200 Euro (oder 400, ich hatte erst 200 angezahlt, glaube ich). Lage: Für EU-Institutionen top, gleich in der Nähe von Metro MAdou, ca. 5 Min. zu Fuß schätze ich. Dauer: Mindestens 4 Monate, sonst wirds etwas teurer (just ask Seth).
Insgesamt sehr zu empfehlen! Bei Interesse einfach Seth anrufen und das Zimemr anschauen!

Seth phone:0032485 469007
Seth email: svhoolan@ulb.ac.be

Viel Erfolg!

Juliane

Hello everyone,
One of our flatmates is unfortunately moving back to the UK to continue the studies, which is why we now have a room free from September 22nd (or October 1st if preferred).
Altogether we would be three: a 22-years-old girl from London who's doing an internship for a financial consultant and me 28-years old guy from Berlin, ex-stagiares and luckily with a longer contract for the European Commission in the field of Education.
The apartment is completely furnished and has everything you need. We have an American-style kitchen with a bar which is part of the living room, and yes, washing-machine/oven/microwave are of course also there. Although we would like to underline, that we of course invite friends for dinners and drinks, but that this is not non-stop-party flat. Oh yes, there is also a very nice terrasse and since we are on the last floor, we can even sit on the roof top and have a super-romantic view over the city Wink
Since we would like to continue to live together in a nice atmosphere, it proved to be of good use to only smoke on the terrasse and to make up a shared cleaning plan for the common areas (of course, everyone can keep his/her room as chaotic as he wants *g*).
The room that is free is not suitable for tall people but while lying in bed, you can indeed look at the stars in the sky, which totally makes up for it, don't you think?
The rent is 400 euros plus 50 Euros extra per month for the additional costs (Internet, gas, etc.), so 450 Euros all included. Since the apartment is furnished, I would need two months of guarantee (900€) when you move in.
Minimum stay must be until 31/01/2011, but longer is of course possible. Since we have received e-mails from people who want to rent the room without being able to see it before because there are abroad: Please understand that we cannot give the room to someone we haven't met as the personal vibe is very important to us.
Here some more news about the location: in case you don't know Brussels: this is really as central as it can get, being on the nice shopping street Antoine Dansaert, and less than 2 minutes from all the nice cafés, bars around Bourse/St. Gery/St. Catherine, and 5 minutes from Grand Place. So you'll never need a taxi or night bus when you go out, as everything is really next door.
There are also three big supermarkets around the corner: Delhaize, Carrefour Hypermarket, and Lidl. And being well connected to the Metro you are in the European Quartier (Schuman and the European Parliament) in less than 15 minutes.
That sounds too good to be true? Well, guess why I will be staying here? hehe Wink
Okay, before I talk to much, I better stop now. So if you have some questions, contact me or come by so that we can get to know each other. Please write a little about yourself and tell us when you could come by to visit the apartment.
That's it for now.

See ya soon!
M.
PS: I am fluent in French, Spanish is also welcome. I just wrote this in English so more people can understand.

PPS: If you want to see pictures, please look at the add at: http://www.expatriates.com/cls/11645750.html

Folks,

a friend of mine has student rooms to rent out. Read below.

If you are interested, please contact her.

Michael

*Student rooms*

The 'student' rooms are 350 per month, which are both on the third floor.
Both rooms are of a decent size, one has
a single bed, wardrobe, side table,with an archway leading to a study/living
area with desk, chair a small table and armchair and small private
balcony.
The other is one large room with either a double or two single beds,
wardrobe, side table, desk and armchair. These two student rooms share a
bathroom with a bath and shower and two wash basins.

For more information or to arrange to view send an email to
sue.davies2@gmail.com or telephone: 0473 12 80 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum