Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selection

+23
Frenchie
ciprianb
Aneena
rroxx_snd
kokolo
ChloƩ
gaia
lalandia
Edaco
alicia
kattie
Jeannek
lu
epsofun
Katia
Alexe
xano213
krista
alfonsom
Theresia
Callie
wawa
SisBliss
27 posters
Go down
kokolo

Selection - Page 2 Empty Re: Selection

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 pm
Thank you both..

it seems a bit strange b/c a friend of mine didn't get any email as well..
Katia

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 pm
@ kokolo I've received a trainee placement directly from the Traineeship Office
Good luck to you!!!
Theresia

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:35 pm
Mine was also from the traineeship office.

Since they were all sent in the span of 3 hours as it seems, together with the rejection emails, it must be a good sign to not have gotten the rejection at least. You are probably first in turn for the spots people might turn down or something....... I hope you make it
kokolo

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:45 pm
i just don't understand
we are both not from a member state, maybe it is b/c of that :-)
Callie

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:57 pm
Does anybody know when we get the full offer and further details about the traineeship?
Theresia

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:10 pm
I just handed in the papers for leave of absence at work so it would be nice to get the reassuring full offer soon Smile
rroxx_snd

Selection - Page 2 Empty selection mail reply

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:35 pm
Hi guys,
In the selection mail said not to reply unless we don.t want the offer, is this correct?
I mean we just have to wait now, the details, right?
Anyone of you started searching for house/ room? Do you have any tips?
Congrats and see u in Brussels!
R
epsofun

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:48 pm
When do you guys think it's best to start looking for a room? Thanks and congrats to everyone!
kokolo

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:18 pm
hey there..is there anybody else not having any kind of information from the tr.office?
it is completely crazy not! I sent them an email asking for my results las tweek and got the answer to receive them today- at the latest- still nothing...
aaa..it is really frustrating!
gaia

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:53 am
@ Aneena

Aneena, do you remember which are the Commission's closing dates during the winter training period? I mean public holidays, Christmas holidays and so on... It would be useful to know to buy plane tickets in advance. Thanks!
Aneena
Aneena

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:21 am
You get 2 weeks off for Christmas, something around the 1st of Novermber from what I remember, stagiaires also have 10 days off during the whole stage (2 days per month), you can take them whenever you want.
I think it's all somewhere on the Internet (stage committee website? I don't remember exactly). You get all the info with the acceptance e-mail, there are many attachments to thi email and one concerns the holidays.
ciprianb

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 am
Katia wrote:hi guys!

I'm wondering if we should write an e-mail confirming our interest in internship, what do you think? I was selected, but I don't know if I should reply:)

Good luck!

Hello,

I also got an offer on the 28th at the DG COMM. They said I will "soon" get the full details per email. It's been a week and a half since. How soon is soon? Did you get the second e-mail? Did you find out whether we should e-mail them to confirm?

Thanks
gaia

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:10 am
ciprianb wrote:

Hello,

I also got an offer on the 28th at the DG COMM. They said I will "soon" get the full details per email. It's been a week and a half since. How soon is soon? Did you get the second e-mail? Did you find out whether we should e-mail them to confirm?

Thanks

I didn't get any e-mails either from the Traineeship office so far...
I guess they'll wait until the official selection is completed (i.e., July 15th)

Does any of you know if they'll just send the contract by e-mail, or if will anything be sent out by post? I'll be on holidays from July 16th, I don't want to miss anything Very Happy

Re. confirmation, after receiving the selection e-mail on June 28th I sent a message to the HoU who selected me, just to inform him that I had received the official offer and that I was going to accept it
kokolo

Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 pm
sooo. just to inform you..a friend mine and I just got the offers!
nonmember states have different procedure!
jeeeej see you in Brussels :-)
SisBliss

Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:29 pm
@kokolo: Good for you. see you in Oct Smile
Frenchie
Frenchie

Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm
ciprianb wrote:
Hello,
Thanks

Same for me, I got an offer from DG Justice on the 28th of June and since then, nothing. I didn't reply to this e-mail as they only wanted us to reply if we did NOT want the traineeship; I just called my future HoU to tell him I was selected and that's all.
I guess we'll receive the official confirmations later this week or next week?

Cheers,

Frenchie
geewiz

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:01 am
Hi everyone,

After a long period of absence, here I am back at the forum. I see everyone has a different story =P

I lobbied to DG Enterprise and DG Regio. I got rejected by DG Regio, and from DG Enterprise some units said they wouldn't take interns, others said they'd already chosen, and one unit said they were still deciding (this was a month ago).

Apart from that, nothing. I got no offers, but I didn't get the official rejection email from the Traineeships Office either. But my results aren't very promising, I guess.

Can anyone please confirm that tomorrow, 15th July is the deadline for knowing the final result? I can't wait any longer.

Congrats to all the selected, and best wishes to the not selected.
geewiz

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:47 pm
So, is tomorrow THE day for knowing the selection results? Can anyone guarantee that?
rroxx_snd

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:45 pm
Guys, I got the offer mail :)Good luck!
alicia

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:06 pm
I got mine as well, although I think they might keep on sending offers till at least the end of the month! Good luck to all of you Smile
vatansever223

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:41 pm
TAKE THAT BACK!!!!! I JUST GOT THE OFFER!!!!!!!

lamazi

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:15 pm
Congratulations!!!

Is there anybody in EAC, EACEA or AIDCO? Would be really interesting to hear your stories! Thank you in Advance and wish you some more good months in Brussels!
Magda S

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:11 pm
Hello guys! I am new around here, so I have a couple of questions. Did any of you receive any official e-mail from the EESC or CoR? Has anyone been preselected yet or when should that happen? Thanks for ur reply!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum