Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Yonka Yanakieva

Pre - selection at the CoR Empty Pre - selection at the CoR

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:05 pm
Hi!
I hope I`ll find here the answer of my question, because there are people which experience can help other.
I `m pre- selected for a traineeship at the CoR for the spring session. Now I know I have to lobby by a head of Unit, to send an e- mail. BUT: there aren`t any e- mail addresses in the section "Who is who" on the website of CoR. There are only fax numbers. That`s strange.
Is here someone who can help me to find the actual e- mail addresses of the head of units and directorates with any information and advise? Thank you in advance.
sagarmatha

Pre - selection at the CoR Empty Re: Pre - selection at the CoR

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 am
You got the pre-selected mail yet? Isn't it too soon to be possible? Well, congrats!
marta.g

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:18 pm
Hey guys,

I just got a pre-selection mail from the CoR. Is anybody going to lobby with the head of a unit? I was also wondering how many people are actually pre-selected Smile

helena.p

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:59 pm
Hi everybody Smile

I have also been pre-selected for the traineeship at the CoR, for the unit EDUC-CIVEX, and I am also wondering about the lobbying..although I know some people who did not lobby and got the traineeship at the Commission for example and I suppose that at the end of the day it just depends on the Unit's preferences. Also, does anybody know if we are really going to have an interview or no?

thanks for help and good luck to everyone Wink
nochrreq

Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:48 am
guys, are you sure lobbying is allowed and a used procedure for CoR traineeships?

helena.p: for the fall 2012 session the head of the unit i had applied for contacted me via email stating that he is looking forwards to interview me. so i guess they will contact you if any
helena.p

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:55 am
I asked yesterday couple of people who were doing an internship at the CoR and EESC and they told me nobody was lobbying when they applied, at least people said like that. I am happy, because I am really not fan of lobbying in these cases. Hope this helped.

nochrreq: thank you for your answer Smile
helena.p

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:39 pm
Hi guys,

I had an interview today with a very pleasant lady from the Unit C4. anybody else had an interview?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum