Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
maidobr

Can you accept the offer? Empty Can you accept the offer?

Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:44 pm
Hello! Congratulations to everyone and for those who have not received an offer yet, be patient, either Blue Book or any other good opportunity will come!

I've been offered a position but I can't find where to accept it because I do not find the button "Offer and instructions regarding your recruitment". Can you help me please? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Emvfri
Emvfri

Can you accept the offer? Empty Re: Can you accept the offer?

Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:49 pm
maidobr wrote:Hello! Congratulations to everyone and for those who have not received an offer yet,  be patient, either Blue Book or any other good opportunity will come!

I've been offered a position but I can't find where to accept it because I do not find the button "Offer and instructions regarding your recruitment". Can you help me please? Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

To my knowledge, nobody can accept the offer atm. They did indicate that this link would be available "soon", so I think all we can do right now is wait for it to appear.
maidobr

Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:06 pm
Yes!!! I have just received the link... Sorry, I am too impatient! Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum