Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
adam sostrum

Dg santé sélection process  Empty Dg santé sélection process

Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:09 pm
Hi folk
I've been preselected for the October 2019 session. One of my preference falls under DG Santé.
Unfortunately, I've received no informal contacts from them yet. I just got the following automatic reply. I'm getting a little concerned about the selection process. It seems there is no clear line at all.
Any suggestions about it? Is there anyone whose preference falls under DG Santé too?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Blue Book candidate,

Thank you for your email informing us that you have passed the pre-selection stage, for which we congratulate you.

I note that you wish to have a traineeship within ------. However, as the selection of candidates did not start yet, we are not in a position at this stage to be able to guarantee a traineeship in this Directorate General.

If you pass the final selection stage, the Traineeships Office will send you a contract for a traineeship either with us or in another Directorate General. If, however, you have not received any answer by ---------, for the period beginning in -------, you may consider that your application has not been successful.

Should your first application be unsuccessful, you can still apply for a subsequent exercise, provided you are still eligible. You must, however, make a new application.

Wishing you good luck with your projects, I remain,

Yours sincerely,
The Trainee Coordinators team
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum