Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ansich

Has anyone tried Sample Epso/Prometric test and found the numeric section strange? Empty Has anyone tried Sample Epso/Prometric test and found the numeric section strange?

Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:37 pm
Hi,
I was trying out a sample test today (November 5) and the 11th and 12th questions that had to do with numerla reasoning just seemed strange to me. The question basically consists of a table with information about spending on R&R for four different countries that also includes their GDP per head figures. The first two questions ask about ratios between GDP's of different countries and the correct answers — which I found out after multiple trials — are just very strange with regards to the given data. Did anyone have a similar experience? Maybe I just misread something, although I did look at the question and table data very closely (left a message after the test for the reviewer in case there actually is a mistake in there).
ansich

Has anyone tried Sample Epso/Prometric test and found the numeric section strange? Empty Re: Has anyone tried Sample Epso/Prometric test and found the numeric section strange?

Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:42 pm
A friend had to look at the question for me. I got it now. It was me who was dumb Smile
gagelea.george

Has anyone tried Sample Epso/Prometric test and found the numeric section strange? Empty Re: Has anyone tried Sample Epso/Prometric test and found the numeric section strange?

Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:44 pm
could someone advise the level of maths required to pass the numerical reasoning.. is the only part that simply i cannot get over;)
ansich

Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:13 pm
You need to understand percentages; to be able to quickly guess/estimate calculations; but mostly you just need to be able to understand how the data given correlates to one another and what the questions actually want from you. There are almost always at least two operations necessary to answer a question correctly and more often than not there is a simple and a more complicated way of achieving that result.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum