Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre- pre-selection

+24
nas
mestos
Sasha89
Glauber_Nicolau
Andre87
goldeneye
justrux
VesnaJo
maria25
mbielskyte2700
lrh129
jovichr
larisa271
Georgis
michal0
Maris
des2014
dvantonova
LisanneP
Olga
wafelki
AnasAudeh
thomas04
Nirvana86
28 posters
Go down
Mariealice

Pre- pre-selection - Page 3 Empty Re: Pre- pre-selection

Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:43 pm
Did someone get a confirmation from EPSO for successfully uploading the documents /getting 'officially' in the bluebook ? I am wondering if at this stage it's worthwhile to lobby as we are only 'pre identified to be preselected'...
Andre87

Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:22 pm
Mariealice wrote:Did someone get a confirmation from EPSO for successfully uploading the documents  /getting 'officially' in the bluebook ? I am wondering if at this stage it's worthwhile to lobby as we are only 'pre identified to be preselected'...

Lobby only after passing the eligibility phase and when the blue book is formed. When you lobby, you want the DGs to have access to your CV and your application, so they can interview/book you and that only happens when the blue book is created.
jovichr

Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:16 pm
Hello everybody.

I do have some problems with submitting uploaded documents because there is a message after I press the button "Attention! An error has occurred and the operation failed. Please go back and try again. Please logout if the problem persists."

Does anyone have the same problem or I am the only one? Shocked What I am doing wrong?

R.
Andre87

Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:39 pm
jovichr wrote:Hello everybody.

I do have some problems with submitting uploaded documents because there is a message after I press the button "Attention! An error has occurred and the operation failed. Please go back and try again. Please logout if the problem persists."

Does anyone have the same problem or I am the only one? Shocked What I am doing wrong?

R.

Are you respecting the maximum size allowed for each file?
jovichr

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:48 pm
Andre87 wrote:

R.

I checked it at the beginning of the submitting process because at the first I had had some documents over the maximum size allowed so I decreased them in oder to make them appropriate, but without success at this moment Sad
Andre87

Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:47 pm
jovichr wrote:
Andre87 wrote:

R.

I checked it at the beginning of the submitting process because at the first I had had some documents over the maximum size allowed so I decreased them in oder to make them appropriate, but without success at this moment Sad

Maybe a lot of people are trying to send the documents at the same time and the server is full because of that?
jovichr

Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:56 pm
Andre87 wrote:
jovichr wrote:
Andre87 wrote:

R.

Maybe a lot of people are trying to send the documents at the same time and the server is full because of that?

Andre87, you are probably right so I will continue trying to finish the submitting process. In the meantime, I sent TO an e-mail within I asked them to help me in overcoming this problem. I hope they will answer until the deadline...
elemy8118

Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:15 pm
Also make sure they are all pdf files, and that there are different size limitations for the different classes of documents required. If I remember correctly, for work experience it was only 1 mb and for the diplomas 2 mb. If the problem persists, contact the desk that is assigned to you, the one you got your mail about pre-selection and they might have relevant advice.
Hope this helps.
jovichr

Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:51 pm
elemy8118 wrote:Also make sure they are all pdf files, and that there are different size limitations for the different classes of documents required. If I remember correctly, for work experience it was only 1 mb and for the diplomas 2 mb. If the problem persists, contact the desk that is assigned to you, the one you got your mail about pre-selection and they might have relevant advice.
Hope this helps.

Thank you a lot. I have already sent an e-mail to my desk. I hope they will answer me before the deadline.

R.
Georgis

Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:33 pm
Did anyone got a confirmation message after uploading the documents? I did not get any message after uploading the required documents.
vega.ray

Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:08 am
Has anyone had a problem with incorrect labeling of the uploaded files? I received a message on the documents page telling me that I must upload the files using their naming order (which I failed to see in the e-mail). The problem is that there is no way of deleting the incorrectly labeled files and uploading new ones Sad. Any advice on this would be much appreciated...
vallisaurea

Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:23 pm
Hi!

I sent all required documents, unfortunately I forgot one certificate to include in my pdf file as my scanner just omitted this certificate -_-
so I am asking myself how to send them this certificate as I already uploaded once my files...?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum