Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
grazia

Documents to be uploaded for the offer Empty Documents to be uploaded for the offer

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:12 pm
Does anyone know if there could be serious problems if some docs will not be uploaded before the deadline? I am having issues with the bank statement since I am not in my hometown and I am not sure whether I can solve this problem before the 10th.
Raluca_M

Documents to be uploaded for the offer Empty Re: Documents to be uploaded for the offer

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:34 pm
grazia wrote:Does anyone know if there could be serious problems if some docs will not be uploaded before the deadline? I am having issues with the bank statement since I am not in my hometown and I am not sure whether I can solve this problem before the 10th.

The deadline for submitting the financial identification form is the 10th of October, so there's still plenty of time.

By the way, I'm not sure whether to open a new account in Belgium, because I already have one denominated in euros, but it is domiciled in a country different from my country of origin. Do you think I might encounter some administrative problems if the account I provide is not in my country of origin?
paula88

Documents to be uploaded for the offer Empty Re: Documents to be uploaded for the offer

Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:00 pm
Raluca_M wrote:
By the way, I'm not sure whether to open a new account in Belgium, because I already have one denominated in euros, but it is domiciled in a country different from my country of origin. Do you think I might encounter some administrative problems if the account I provide is not in my country of origin?

I don't think it will be a problem. To the best of my knowledge, there is no rule about where your account is from.

I have another question: on the legal entity form, it is stated that you have to submit it (with date and signature) along with a copy of an ID or passport. Do you include the ID/passport in the same PDF document as the legal entity form or do you submit it only in the separate section for ID and passport?
Raluca_M

Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:11 pm
paula88 wrote:
Raluca_M wrote:

I don't think it will be a problem. To the best of my knowledge, there is no rule about where your account is from.

I have another question: on the legal entity form, it is stated that you have to submit it (with date and signature) along with a copy of an ID or passport. Do you include the ID/passport in the same PDF document as the legal entity form or do you submit it only in the separate section for ID and passport?

Thank you, paula88.

As for the copy of the ID, I only submitted it in the separate section.
Raluca_M

Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:34 pm
paula88 wrote:
Raluca_M wrote:

Now that you raised this question and to be sure everything is done à la carte, I have merged the legal entity form and the ID copy and uploaded them again as a single document.
grazia

Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:50 pm
Sorry guys, I had read 10th of June also for the bank Wink
paula88

Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:40 pm
Raluca_M wrote:Now that you raised this question and to be sure everything is done à la carte, I have merged the legal entity form and the ID copy and uploaded them again as a single document.

Thanks for your response, Raluca. I merged the ID and the form too.
paula88

Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:43 pm
Are you going to get in touch with the unit you'll work in before the start of the internship?
Raluca_M

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:30 pm
paula88 wrote:Are you going to get in touch with the unit you'll work in before the start of the internship?

I am thinking about writing a short email to the person designated as my advisor, just to re-iterate my interest in the activity I'll perform, now that I know the nature of the tasks.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum