Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
laura

Bachelor/Master Empty Bachelor/Master

Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:42 pm
Hey guys,

How many of you accepted ones have completed your Master's degree? I was wondering does the Bachelors actually have any chance to get accepted Question
jess180

Bachelor/Master Empty Re: Bachelor/Master

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:04 pm
Hi Laura,

I've been accepted for the March 2010 stage and I haven't done a Masters - I finished my Law degree in June. I think languages and an enthusiasm for your chosen DGs helps in your application though. Good luck! Jess
Luise

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 pm
Hi there Laura,
I was accepted for a traineeship starting March 2010. I do hold a master, but I cannot tell for sure this is why I was selected. I tend to think that holding a master or not could make a difference in what regards the pre-selection phase, for the second selection phse it could be that the profile as a whole is important: motivation, languages… just my opinion Surprised
Aneena
Aneena

Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:17 am
In the preselection phase you get additional points for Master's or a PhD, so it might be difficult to get through preselection - you need other good results, language knowledge, experience etc.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum