Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
danivivi

Selection procedure Empty Selection procedure

Sun May 11, 2014 10:16 pm
Hello everybody! I received an e-mail from the EC and it states that I have not been selected and that my score was 4 point(s) below the threshold.
A ranking is established and the candidates with the highest marks (max. 40 points) are included in the Blue Book: What does it mean in concrete? Are 4 points a lot or not? If anyone could answer me, I would be really grateful.. i didn't understand how the selection procedure works...
Thank you so much! and good luck for everyone!
deepakraj

Selection procedure Empty Re: Selection procedure

Tue May 27, 2014 10:36 am
Well, I don't know how the things work, but I know a few friends who were also said that they could not make it by 4 points. Seems everyone is 4 point short, this is common figure I guess.
Ena

Tue May 27, 2014 11:44 am
a friend of mine had only 1 point below the threshold
giulia_z

Fri May 30, 2014 8:19 pm
danivivi wrote:Hello everybody! I received an e-mail from the EC and it states that I have not been selected and that my score was 4 point(s) below the threshold.
A ranking is established and the candidates with the highest marks (max. 40 points) are included in the Blue Book: What does it mean in concrete? Are 4 points a lot or not? If anyone could answer me, I would be really grateful.. i didn't understand how the selection procedure works...
Thank you so much! and good luck for everyone!

My score was 3 points below the threshold...
I would really like to know what does it mean...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum