Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
katja00

papers or publication Empty papers or publication

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:20 am
Dear all, First of all I want to congratulate all those who have received a pre-identification notice. I declared in the online application that I have a paper or pubication (a tech report at an INGO). It is not available online. I am now wondering whether we need to prove it? They did not list it as the papers they are requiring, but I just want to be entirely sure. Kind regards, katja00
angelapia

papers or publication Empty Re: papers or publication

Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:23 am
Hi!!!

I have not apploaded my publications as in their instructions they don't mention anything about papers. Meanwhile, my publications are available on line so... not sure about your case!!!
katja00

Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:26 am
Dear angelapia, Thank you for your reply. I will try to figure out a solution. It has been a while ago and the person responsible for the project is not working there anymore. However, maybe I can get a statement from them, that I delivered that technical report. Kind regards, katja00
lucia_roman

Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:08 pm
When I applied, last session that is, I did not need to prove publications. Are they specifically mentioned in the list of documents?
katja00

Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:17 pm
Dear lucia_roman, No actually they did not! I just asked to be entirely sure that I understood all well Smile I do not want to be eliminated due to a misunderstanding Smile Thank you a lot for the information!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum