Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cabral

Answer from EP after sending documents in? Empty Answer from EP after sending documents in?

Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:13 pm
Hey guys, have any of you already heard back from the EP after sending in the documents (i.e. signed traineeship agreement, copies of diploma and so forth...)?

Getting a little worried they might not have received them if they dont get back.

Best
david90

Answer from EP after sending documents in? Empty Re: Answer from EP after sending documents in?

Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:03 pm
Well, not really. I inquired recently about my documents and they told me that they've received them, but haven't checked yet whether everything is complete and correct. They said it may take two to three weeks till I receive an official admission letter.
Cabral

Answer from EP after sending documents in? Empty Re: Answer from EP after sending documents in?

Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:46 pm
Did you call them up?

2-3 weeks? crazy! around when was that?

Also have an offer from the Commission but have to turn them down now... was hoping to get the official confirmation of the EP before that so i dont risk losing both in the end^^
david90

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:02 pm
I tried to call them, but the phone number on their homepage doesn't work, so I wrote a mail this Wednesday to the Traineeships Office, to which they responded on the same day. My traineeship (journalism option) would start on the first of March, so I'm not in an immediate hurry though. But it would be good to finally get the confirmation as soon as possible.

I suggest that you inquire, maybe they can give you more information already than they gave me.

Cabral

Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:24 pm
hi, thanks for the info. yes ill shoot them an email as well just to inquire whether they received my documents as well.

all the best to you! lets hope we dont have to wait for too long,
Gbarta

Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:41 pm
I have received an email 9days ago that they have received my documents and the admission letter together with all the necessary information will be sent to me by e-mail end of January - beginning of February.
Has anybody got these documents or any more information?
david90

Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:10 pm
I also received the same mail a couple of days ago
Gbarta

Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:59 pm
If you get the admission letter or any information please let me know! (I will write as well) It is also true to anybody who reads this forum!Smile It would be really nice to know something! My traineeship (Directorate-General for Finance, Parliamentary Assistance and Members' General Expenditure Unit in BRUSSELS) will start on the 1st of March! and what about you?
david90

Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:23 pm
Yeah, sure Wink Mine also starts on the 1st of March, but at the Information Office of the Parliament in Strasbourg
david90

Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:22 pm
So I finally got my admission letter today Very Happy Did you get yours too?
Gbarta

Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:25 pm
Yes, I also got my admission letter today, I am so happy!Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum