Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zacb

Shortlisted for the paid translation traineeship Empty Shortlisted for the paid translation traineeship

Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:57 pm
Hi guys!! How is everything going?

I applied for the translation traineeship for university graduates and I received some weeks ago an email letting me know that I had been shortlisted. Is there anyone else who received that mail? Could you please let me know if they contact you again with a definitive answer? Thank you very much Smile
lizw

Shortlisted for the paid translation traineeship Empty Re: Shortlisted for the paid translation traineeship

Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:28 pm
Hello everyone!
Congrats Zacb! What is your 1st language you are gonna work with?
Has anyone else received an answer from the EP for the translation traineeship?
I applied and they should let applicants know by today but I haven't got feedback yet.
What about you?
zacb

Shortlisted for the paid translation traineeship Empty Re: Shortlisted for the paid translation traineeship

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:30 am
Hello again!
My first language is Spanish, so I guess is going to be very difficult to finally get selected for the traineeship. What about you?
But were you shortlisted? Because I think that the deadline for sending documents was today!
lizw

Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:41 pm
Unfortunately I haven't been selected :/
Keep me updated and good luck for your selection Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum