Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dandini

Accommodation Luxembourg Empty Accommodation Luxembourg

Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:16 pm
Hi guys,
looking for someone selected for the traineeship in Luxembourg from the 01.03.2013 who would like to share a flat, I wouldn´t like to pay more as 500 euros (including energy) per month for a room, so that is why I cannot rent a flat alone. So is there somebody who would join me or give me a link where I could find some offers?
Thanks cheers
kaca

Accommodation Luxembourg Empty Re: Accommodation Luxembourg

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:55 am
Hi Dandini Smile

I´d love to share a flat, especially as my budget is the same as yours. Have you looked already at any websites? I can´t find anything special, the only web I found where there are nice offers for rooms in shared houses you need to pay to register..
Are you coming to Lux earlier to search for accomodation or are you looking for it already?

And congrats for the Parliament Smile
Dandini

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:14 pm
Hi kaca,

first of all thanks and congratulations also to you for being selected for the Court. I would like to rent a flat before I arrive in Luxembourg. I checked a few websites like www.appartager.lu, but without success, probably it is to soon now, because there has been no offer to rent a flat from march, I have found only offers with a starting date in january or early february. I should get some more informations about accommodation within a formal invitation letter from the Parliament, so hopefully I gonna found there something useful. If there is a good chance to rent a flat for an acceptable price I will write you and we could discuss it further if you will be still interested. Maybe also someone else joins us.

I wish you a happy New Year Smile
aliriooliveira

Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:26 pm
Hi!

I'm also moving to Luxembourg and I'm interested in the flatshare subject. Are you guys still up for it or you have already take care of it?
I've been informed only very recently that I had been selected to the EAHC and I'm struggling with the accommodation thing.

Alirio
Dandini

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:24 pm
Hi,

sorry, but I have already managed my accommodation. I know that is difficult to find a flat at this time, so good luck. Try to use the links provided by the traineeship office.

Regards

Dandini
aliriooliveira

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:51 pm
I'm still trying to figure something out. I'm using the links they gave me but they don't seem to help much :s
jhglondon

Accommodation Luxembourg Empty deposit

Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:40 pm
Does anyone know whether its normal for landlords to ask for deposit and first month rent before I even arrived and seen the flat? Is this a scam?

Thanks
Mimi8

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:58 pm
Hi everyone, today I've got the news that I am also selected for a traineeship (starting in october 2013). Are there still people looking for a room/ an apartment? Or do you have suggestions (websites etc.) regarding housing possibilities in Luxembourg? For now, it seems quite difficult to me to find something!
Antonella

Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:10 pm
Mimi, same here! Do you have any news? Any advice, someone? Thanks!
Relika.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:32 pm
Hi guys, I will start on October 1st and am also still looking. This searching process seems to be much more difficult than I was expecting. If anyone among you has already found something, please give us some hints - would be very helpful!

Thanks!
Relika
Vesnek

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:07 am
Hi,

i'm also starting on October 1st and looking for a flat. If anyone has some advice would be very helpful. If anyone is interested in sharing a flat, let me know.

Thanks,
Vesna
Antonella

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:26 am
I see that I'm not the only one in desperate need of help.. When are you guys planning to go to Luxembourg? Seems so hard to find a place there without giving the landlord all the monet we get from the Parlament Crying or Very sad 
Relika.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:27 am
Hi Vesnek,

I don't mind sharing a flat, especially with someone who has the same way to work. If you find something, let me know. If I will have some news, I will let you all know.

If anyone else has something to offer, please write me PM - relika@gmx.de

Thanks!!
Antonella

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:27 am
I imagine you guys have already looked at immofinder, athome, appartager and so on.. altea maybe has still something.. and luxfriends.
Relika.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:31 am
Dear Antonella,

Thanks for the hints. I already know most of them, but I will check right away the new ones.

Take care!
Antonella

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:32 am
You're welcome Wink If you find something interesting, let me know!!
Vesnek

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:08 am
Antonella, thanks you for the suggestions. I checked most of them but not all of them.
Relika, are you looking for a flat just in the center, or also in the cities around it? I will let you know if I will find something interesting.

Relika.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:45 am
Dear Vesnek,

I don't mind living in a city nearby Luxembourg. I just do not want to travel more than 45min and live outside the city - in a quiet village. But everything else - I am very flexible.

I have also checked all the sites but either the place is not optimal or the move-in date doesn't suit. Few days more and I start worrying..

Keep in touch!
Antonella

Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:04 pm
Guys, what do you think of the Bonnevoie area?
Relika.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:22 pm
According to mobiliteit.lu it is very close to ECA... So, I would say - great! Very Happy 
Antonella

Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:30 pm
I will be working at Kirchberg :/
Relika.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:35 pm
Yeah, me too. ECA is in Kirchberg. So, as I said before - according to the internet, it's pretty close. But I've never been there, so I cannot guarantee. Just check all the addresses via mobiliteit. Then you will know exactly how you can get from your home to your job.
Antonella

Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:19 pm
Ok, thanks!
attafi

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:31 pm
Hi guys,

I have been in the reserve list and I got an email finnally confriming my selection for an traineeship in the European Parliamant the Innovation and Technological Support Office in Luxembourg. Nevertheless I still did'nt get the officiel letter yet. I am wondering how many days should I wait to get it after sending the required documents. Anyone is affected in Luxembourg? what about the accomodation? I suppose u started alredy looking for it. I will be glad if theres who is looking for a flatshare. My budget is limited to 500 euro max. I would appreciate any word on this matter u can write me at attafi.moh@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum