Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fliccia

Obligatory documents for completed studies Empty Obligatory documents for completed studies

Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:14 pm
Hello everybody!

I am applying for the first time and I need a clarification about obligatory documents.
I completed my Master degree but not yet received an official degree certificate. I have an official statement from my university in which is stated that I have successfully completed my studies, but they still have to calculate the final average grade and they will do it in september.
Is this certification enough? or should I put this master degree in the ongoing studies section?

Please help me.

Obligatory documents for completed studies Empty Re: Obligatory documents for completed studies

Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:01 pm
I think that statement will work but ask officials from the traineesship office, just to be on the safe side.
fliccia

Obligatory documents for completed studies Empty Re: Obligatory documents for completed studies

Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:04 pm
Yes, I tried but they replied in a ambiguous way:

If you completed your Master's Degree and you have a certification from your university to prove it, then you may include this degree in the "completed studies" section. Nevertheless, we recommend that, when mailing your application file, you attach a copy of your transcripts or of your diploma supplement.

No clarification! Anyway thanks mdenic85 Very Happy
Iris.S.F

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:21 am
fliccia wrote:Hello everybody!

I am applying for the first time and I need a clarification about obligatory documents.
I completed my Master degree but not yet received an official degree certificate. I have an official statement from my university in which is stated that I have successfully completed my studies, but they still have to calculate the final average grade and they will do it in september.
Is this certification enough? or should I put this master degree in the ongoing studies section?

Please help me.

Heya!!

I think that a statement will not be enough as it is not a diploma or certificate. they might want to see the final grade? just guessing now Very Happy

Why not put your masters on ongoing courses? and just send the statement from your university with the application?

I have a question as well, if anyone knows the answer. I don't have a transcript of records from my undergraduate course... Is is mandatory or I can just send the diploma. (I can't get it now as the university is closed for the summer holidays) Sad

And also, I will finish my master's in September (that's when my dissertation is due), does anyone know if I still need a transcript of records from my uni for the masters or not as it is not finished yet?

Thank you very much and good luck to all!

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:32 pm
Hi Iris.S.F...

I kind asked them kinda similar question and they told me something like this: "It is up to you to decide what will improve your application and what not". So, I guess it is not mandatory, but it should get you more "pluses"...
Iris.S.F

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:52 pm
I see. Thank you for your reply!
Voguette
Voguette

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 pm
Well, i think if you submited your paper and"defended" it, so it is just a mafter of fhe day you OBTAIN it in a proper form,than you can statr it as "done"; if you still did not finish all and got final grad,as I did not, i put it into on going and i wrote expected date od obtainig i.e. finiahing my studies.
Did I do wrong?
joserra30

Obligatory documents for completed studies Empty I didn't finish my degree! Can I apply?

Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:29 pm
I'm coursing the last year of a double degree (Law+Management). I won't finish until May 2013. Anyway I have finished my first cycle of university studies(first three years of the degree). I would like to know if I can apply to the traineeship.

Thanks in advance!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by joserra30 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Orto)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum