Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions CoR

+10
dijajana2
elina
wantit
tiana_suk
tomaszkulawik
imthatguy
s.giossi
rena_sim
Aneena
aneta89
14 posters
Go down
rena_sim

Questions CoR - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions CoR

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:46 pm
Yes, only preselected candidates will be requested later to send additional documents. Now it's only the application form until 15th of April.
aneta89

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:41 pm
I'm also interested in EESC traineeship, but it's the first time I apply. I would like to know if this is a paid traineeship. I've read the pdf file on their website, and it's only mentioned that the trainees can receive a grant, nothing else. Do trainees get paid or not?
tiana_suk

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:44 pm
yeah i think they are. i think all long-term traineeships in the EU are paid. but they don't consider it as a pay but as a grant since trainees are not employees. Smile it's just a confusion with terminology.
wantit

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:33 pm
Hello! I have a question about the application form for both the Cor and EESC. Because I did not print the application form when I applied for the internship, If I am pre-selected, can someone tell me if there is a way I can find it online or I do not know, just to be able to print it?
elina

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:39 pm
hi! i have the same problem too....i have applied for the cor internship, but don't have anywhere a document with the online application...i realised it yesterday and send an e-mail to them, asking if they could send this to me via e-mail, if i am preselected, but i haven't had any answer till now..!
dijajana2

Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:59 am
Hi. I think you should have them somewhere in your e-mail. I received applications into my e-mail account from both Cor and EESC the same day as I filled my applications. Check you spam as well...
Aneta

Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:44 pm
Hi, the same problem here and I'm positive that the filled application didn't land in my email box (I check spams regularly)...
elina

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:00 pm
i have received the e-mail saying that they recieved my online application, but there was no attached file with the application..and there is nothing in my spam..!
rena_sim

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 pm
Hi, I also applied for the COR. Do you know when we will be informed for the results?
aneta89

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:16 am
hi, the same problem: the confirmation email has no attached file. Still no news about the results... check my email every hour... Crying or Very sad
wantit

Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:43 pm
elina wrote:hi! i have the same problem too....i have applied for the cor internship, but don't have anywhere a document with the online application...i realised it yesterday and send an e-mail to them, asking if they could send this to me via e-mail, if i am preselected, but i haven't had any answer till now..!

Do you have already any answer from them?
rena_sim

Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:13 pm
Hello, can someone please tell me..if somebody will be preselected he/she will be informed via an e-mail or do we have to check somewhere in the COR website about it?
elina

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:00 pm
wantit wrote:
elina wrote:hi! i have the same problem too....i have applied for the cor internship, but don't have anywhere a document with the online application...i realised it yesterday and send an e-mail to them, asking if they could send this to me via e-mail, if i am preselected, but i haven't had any answer till now..!

Do you have already any answer from them?
no, i don't have any answer..i just realised, that if i am preselected, will have to send them the application printed and signed and i don't have the application...but, we should have news from them untli mid june..or not?
aneta89

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:30 pm
still no news... Sad
dishwasher

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:42 pm
Time to look for something else!
catarininhah

Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:19 pm
Hi everyone!

I just found this forum in a desperate attempt to find out why I get the message Incorrect e-mail or password when I try to see my application status online (http://trainee.cor.europa.eu/status.aspx?culture=EN)...

has anyone had a similar problem? I've e-mailed them but got no answer..this is really annoying.

Thanks in advance!
Jenny26

Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:58 pm
Hi there!!

I am desperate for some help. I got pre selected for the Februray 2012 traneeship at cor and I just got an email saying my documents are checked and ok.

Can anyone tell me what happnes next? Will they let me know about the interview or will they just call me out of the blue?? And what are your experiences with the interviews??

Many thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum