Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anafimin

Lobby for CoR? Empty Lobby for CoR?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:35 am
hy guys!

I was wondering if we should or not lobby for CoR, given that the selection procedure is rather different from the one for the Commission.

Has any of you already been phoned??

thanks!!

ana
Magda S

Lobby for CoR? Empty Re: Lobby for CoR?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm
Hi Ana,

When did you receive the e-mail from CoR?
From my experience (I was preselected for October 2010 at EESC, but didn't make it in the end) you should definitely lobby by mail, or even call the heads of units you are interested in. Don't be afraid to call, as they are very nice and not as busy as the ppl working for the Commission.
Hurry up, because they usually make up their mind very fast.

Good luck!
Magda
anafimin

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm
hy magda!

tahnks for the response!

in fact for CoR there is a special procedure, I am callled by the unit, and I was not adviced to lobby( by friends that got in, and by the administrator in charge od traneeships at CoR).

so that is why I am asking myself weather or not to do it...

have u also been called by EESC?

thanks!
ana

Magda S

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:42 pm
I wasn't called, but i did call and talk to a really nice head of unit. Unfortunately, he had already sent his choices to the HR unit...
The problem was that I decided to lobby too late, after they had made up their minds about the possible trainees. Sad
This year I didn't receive any preselection mail from them (that's why I wanted to know when they sent you the mail)

Regarding CoR, I don't know what to advise you...
anafimin

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:07 pm
clearly, the selection procedure is different! they have to call me and discuss my skills and interests, and this with all the pre-selected candidates!

I received the email around 28 of novemver, even before, so if u did not get anything u were not selected! the same for all institutions!

in the end, does anybody know if u should or not lobby ofr CoR given their selection procedure??

thanks!

bonne soiree,
ana
nerea_rg

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:13 pm
hi everyone!

I didn´t receive any email from the CoR for the february 2012 session. Is this normal? I sent them an email but they didn´ t answered me...

Thank you!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum