Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
qwn

COR pre-selection Empty COR pre-selection

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:32 pm
I am wondering if anyone got an answer already from Committtee of Regions traineeship office about being pre-selected? Thanks for reply!
lala

COR pre-selection Empty Re: COR pre-selection

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:33 pm
Yes, today I received an e-mail, stating that I have been pre-selected by a specific group. By June 15th I`ll have to declare whether I am still interested or not.
qwn

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:40 pm
congrats than! I haven't got anything (even rejection) but I hope that process is still on-going. Anyone else got answer?
Drioz

Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:35 am
I think they've already made a sort of pre-selection if some people already got an official email asking for their documents. I haven't received anything, so I guess I didn't pass. Maybe in case some people refuse and say they alredy made other plans (or won other internship), they might send more emails.
lala

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:05 am
I think you can still hope, because 1) they told me to confirm the assignment, so some people may have something else 2) they told me that I was preselcted by one specific group, so other groups or parties are still in selection process.
qwn

Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:12 pm
Thank you 'lala' Smile I guess you are right because I called COR yesterday and they said that it depands on Units, and some of them are still choosing... I lost my hope long time ago anyway and just being depressed about it but I guess that was meant to be. Anyway thanks for letting me know!
qwn

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:09 pm
Any new pre-selections?
Claire4486

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:09 pm
Hi guys!
I was wondering if any of you reached the final selection step?
I got preselected, and even if i have no hope anymore, I would like to know what is the deadline for the final selection?
Would be great to hear about people who got the traineeship!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum