Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
David_G2

selection process  Empty selection process

Tue May 14, 2019 8:31 am
Hello everybody, I received a notification about being pre-selected back in the middle of March but no further news since then. Does anybody know approximately when/what to expect as a next step?
to88

selection process  Empty Re: selection process

Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 pm
David_G2 wrote:Hello everybody, I received a notification about being pre-selected back in the middle of March but no further news since then. Does anybody know approximately when/what to expect as a next step?

Same story here. Told via email that I was pre-selected in March but no news since. Think it is the same with everyone? Friends of mine who work in Brussels told me to expect phone calls from the Commission and DGs by now, but I have heard nothing. Info on the traineeship pages says we should expect to hear in April/May, but, again, I have not heard anything and don't know what is going on. Apparently, the number of applicants this year was very low - much lower than normal - so I dunno if that has impacted on the selection procedure? But, I guess no news is good news!
Meridionale
Meridionale

Tue May 14, 2019 12:28 pm
Hi all! Ahahah, I hope also that no news is good news 🙂 according to the forum, during some previous sessions the results were known on 15 or 16 May... So maybe the same for this year and we will know the results this week.
cmarie28

Tue May 14, 2019 3:33 pm
I was also pre-selected in March and haven't heard anything since. They said April-May for notification about whether or not we've been placed in the bluebook... so hopefully we will hear something soon! The waiting is so difficult!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum