Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JP

Selection Process Empty Selection Process

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:00 pm
Hello everybody,

the application has now finished, so now all we have to do is wait and keep our fingers crossed!

Who else has applied?

Good luck everyone!
elina

Selection Process Empty Re: Selection Process

Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:11 pm
sorry but the application deadline is 15th Oktober..!
JP

Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:26 pm
Oh, you are right, I should have been more specific: the application process is now closed for the translation traineeship. Any translators out there? hehe
andreja

Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:20 pm
Hey!!

Does anyone know when do we get the results of the selection?

Thanks
sprinterka

Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:16 pm
Hello Andreja!

Welcome to the forum. Last year the results of the selection were on 20th of December for the Schuman scolarships, as long as I remember. I think that it will be the same thing this year. Good luck! Wink

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 pm
Hi guys...

I am considering to apply for October 2012, I know it's still early but I have some questions.

What they mean by "Applicants for Robert Schuman scholarships, general option, must also demonstrate that they have produced a substantial written paper, as part of the requirements for a university degree or for a scientific journal. "

What that suppose to be??

An another more general question... is is possible to apply for traineeship in Commission and Parliament at the same time??

Thank you...

and wish you good luck in current selection process.
elina

Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:28 am
mdenic85 wrote:Hi guys...

I am considering to apply for October 2012, I know it's still early but I have some questions.

What they mean by "Applicants for Robert Schuman scholarships, general option, must also demonstrate that they have produced a substantial written paper, as part of the requirements for a university degree or for a scientific journal. "

What that suppose to be??

An another more general question... is is possible to apply for traineeship in Commission and Parliament at the same time??

Thank you...

and wish you good luck in current selection process.

hello!
the answers to your questions :-)

1. when you fill in the application form, you have to write the title of a written paper about a european subject and if you get selected, you will have to demonstrate a proof of that (for example the paper stating that you wrote that and the grade or a short summary, in my case since i was doing master about european law, i just wrote the title of a seminar paper).

2. yes it is possible to apply for the commission, the ep and every other institution. you can't apply if you have already done a traineeship in a european institution.

hope this helps!
good luck! Very Happy

Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:33 am
Thanks elina! This helps! A lot.. and also, I will too put my seminar paper... it's about EU financial system... so, perfect! Smile
elina

Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:17 am
mdenic85 wrote:Thanks elina! This helps! A lot.. and also, I will too put my seminar paper... it's about EU financial system... so, perfect! Smile

yes that fits perfectly!
good luck!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum