Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
abdat

Change of Address  Empty Change of Address

Sat May 13, 2017 1:23 pm
Hello Everybody,

After applying for the Traineeship, i moved to another country. So right now i have a new address and telephone. I wrote my new address and explanations to the email Eac-Stages@ec.europa.eu written as point of contact in the preidentification message. But they are not responding to me.  I am concerned that after preselection the DG's will not be able to reach me. Does anyone have idea on how i can change my address? Thank you
ansich

Change of Address  Empty Re: Change of Address

Sat May 13, 2017 1:34 pm
The Stages website states that it can take about three days to get your request processed. If you have just sent your explanation a day or two ago, it might be better to try and wait a couple of days, since the office is probably swarmed with messages from other applicants. If you don't get any reply, just try again. I think you still have some time, given the fact that the eligibility check hasn't even been completed yet.
abdat

Sat May 13, 2017 11:20 pm
Thank you @ansich for your response. I wrote them when i got the confirmation of preidentification. But it has been a month and they didn't respond yet. I will try to send them again.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum