Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirmation e-mail!

+30
silvyb88
katunca
maltina
shteffy
Frouke6464
Ellen1990
pagucristian
SOFSOL
Pavlina.cz
travisfull
poppins
helenam
mihi
Laia
Smilyfunny
IndiaDublin
cp2010
delta86
jnysg
annalo
Molina
mariammc
lucia_roman
Danisha
Coffee87
tutu
pamg
andradaiulia
luisph
eeritrejaa
34 posters
Go down
EloOo

Confirmation e-mail! - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmation e-mail!

Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:40 pm
Hey guys,
your are all freaking out. We just got the e-mail yesturday. Just calm down , relax and wait. I think we shouldn't be sendinf annoying e-mails to them. That's my opinion though. All units will be calling when they have time, i'm guessing before x mas holidays and after. Good luck to all, thanks for the informations!
shteffy

Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:50 pm
From what I can see here, there is no point in lobbying, I think we are driving them crazy with all those emails. I think is better to let them decide...they already have our applications and CVs...so maybe if your suited for whatever their project is they will contact you. Don't panic and good luck everyone!
andradaiulia

Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:19 pm
Reply from the DECVO.G.1:

"Thanks for your email. We very much appreciate your interest in joining our Unit.

Your resume will be kept on our active file and we will be glad to consider it at the time of selecting our new trainee.

Looking forward to keeping in contact with you, I send you my kindest regards,"
Elanor

Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:22 pm
As a current trainee in the EEAS, I would advice you to lobby. From everyone around here I've heard they have been chosen because they lobbied. My supervisor has even specifically told me that they only looked at candidates that lobbied, because it shows a clear interest in the particular division/unit.
shteffy

Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:39 pm
Elanor wrote:As a current trainee in the EEAS, I would advice you to lobby. From everyone around here I've heard they have been chosen because they lobbied. My supervisor has even specifically told me that they only looked at candidates that lobbied, because it shows a clear interest in the particular division/unit.

So is better to lobby. I am really confused about this. But I think you know better as you are a current trainee there. Did you lobby to get in? Thanks for your post is really useful.
BSM

Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:14 pm
tutu wrote:Hi guys!

Just to let you know, I already had an interview, said he already called few other people as well, so definetely they are already choosing

For which unit of DG Markt did you have an interview? I like the one about Insurance and Pensions Smile Good luck!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum