Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Laura-stillhumming

Missing application form for European Parliament March 2014 traineeships Empty Missing application form for European Parliament March 2014 traineeships

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:11 pm
Hello everyone!
I would like to apply for an internship at the EP for March 2014 (Schuman scholarship, general option). Unfortunately I cannot find the application form anymore, even though two days ago it was on the EP website. Now on the website there are just the application forms for translation traineeships. It is strange, as the time range to apply should be from 15th August to 15th October.
Please let me know if you have some explanations or you happen to find the link for the application form! Thanks Smile
Orange185

Missing application form for European Parliament March 2014 traineeships Empty Re: Missing application form for European Parliament March 2014 traineeships

Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am
Does this link work for you? Smile
https://www.secure.europarl.europa.eu/parliament/public/traineeship/secured/pRequest.do?tab=1&typ=paid&language=en
Laura-stillhumming

Missing application form for European Parliament March 2014 traineeships Empty Re: Missing application form for European Parliament March 2014 traineeships

Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:14 pm
Thanks! The application form disappeared for a couple of days but then was reposted on the website.

Cheers Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum